all 14 comments

banknova

If you dont mind me asking what city were you in? I live in TN and I ordered an evolved so I was wondering where to avoid.

PolishIcecream [S]

This was in Nashville on a regular Thursday evening

banknova

Dude thats rough. I live in Knoxville and I hope when I receive mine that I don't run into that issue. His are pretty good though and I'm honestly shocked that he knew straight away it was fake

PolishIcecream [S]

So am I man. My friend who is also a bouncer and checks ID's all the time said he was impressed because he never would've called mine out lol. I am hoping to avoid TN ID's but I'm also not going to be going out as much anymore outside of a handful of places that already know me.

prmdaddysid

Uptown’s my shit

banknova

Uptown is everyone's shit

banknova

Ahh. Well, best of luck. I'm trying to get in touch with evolved since the website is down and I have to get some reprints done for the order and its been over 4 days since I have heard from him.

banknova

In other news though I was thinking about ordering thru OIS for future orders and I would stray away from a TN ID simply because its going to be the one bouncers in TN see the most

peletom

had my evolvedid ohio taken down in charleston :( trying to reorder something soon

PolishIcecream [S]

Sucks man. Who you going with for your new one?

peletom

not sure yet may do evolved again cause it worked for a year and im younger loooker so i get a little more scrutiny

banknova

Also a key factor I saw between Evolved's OH and an actual OH is the barcode on evolved is 15 columns and OH's actual is 24 columns. If they look at the back of the ID thats a good giveaway

PolishIcecream [S]

That's really interesting. He never turned it over. I'm still trying to figure out how he knew. Oh well.

IDKing Vendor

raises hand