all 12 comments

deadmigit

So my reshipper always checks to make sure they scan, have uv and double checks the info. If that’s all correct then ur good. Tell them to shove that Id farther up their ass then their gfs strap on last night. If those are wrong contact the vendor

AdminFIDV Moderator

It most likely scans but just not on BCS, which is perfectly fine. If they really want a refund ask for their IDs back and cut them up. They don't get to "keep" them.

You tell them before you sell to them that if there is a mistake there won't be a refund and the only thing you can do is get it reprinted.

OmegaBlue [S]

Ok this is the best advice so far. Unfortunately I already refunded 2 (FUCK) but any more and I'll start cutting them up

21done Vendor

Having a copy and paste ready in your notes, or using an autoresponder with a service like protonmail might save you some trouble. Just include a disclaimer that states what you can and cannot guarantee. Tried and true method. When it comes to mistakes that aren't caused by your mistypes, which shouldn't happen really due to automation, you will probably just have to factor that possibility into things and keep a reserve of money ready in the event something like that happens. Of course, you could always just put that they are ordering at their own risk, and you are only facilitating the order, and make no guarantees as to what they are going to get, or if they are going to get anything at all. If you have a reputation going for you, it won't matter or discourage (too many) people.

blackdondada

I tell em before they buy that there is no refund. If the ID comes fucked up you get a reprint, thas it... Should be using a burner phone/email anyways so if they start bitching just block em or get a new line

OmegaBlue [S]

Oh OK so it's better to sell via online methods? I always meet up with my customers so I'm afraid the big aggressive ones would try to follow me or something

blackdondada

Yehh or have a bunch of dealers that work for you that handle getting the money and info and just break them off a piece so you dont deal with that

racks2400

I’d tell them to pound sand. Idk what kinda volume you’re doing but I just sell to friends and friends of friends. If anyone asked for a refund I’d laugh in their face

malokium

I also just had one of these requests. I resell from OIS and everything has been good to go. Was yours also OIS? I only refund if I made a mistake.

OmegaBlue [S]

Nah it was from IDGod. Damn tho refunds hurt

OmegaBlue [S]

Nah it was from IDGod. Damn tho refunds hurt