all 12 comments

dfids Vendor

budget is not scamming nor has he ever he's a OG in the game. More than likely you emailed him about a question he already answered on the news page of his website. You should check there for answers

jlucaspope [S]

I have checked, hopefully it comes soon because it seems like hes been having problems

dfids Vendor

He only can't respond because his mailer is having problems. I wouldn't worry at all. Go to order info page and see if it shipped yet

jlucaspope [S]

I was never sent an order number, and I can't find how to get it

dfids Vendor

Well when you filled out the order form it had to give you some type of confirmation after you paid

jlucaspope [S]

I got an email but no order number

HomeDepotEnthusiast

Note the part of this where you said ALMOST a month-you paid with what is one of the slowest methods, so even w/out any communication issues you would be waiting at least two weeks for payment confirmation if Budget does cash how most vendors who do it-do it.
Secondly if you check the "News" page of his site, it has an explanation of why there aren't many responses lately. Always check the vendors website 1st, but especially so w/Budget as he uses the News tab for a lot of stuff.
Also this has been bugging me for a while: you are not getting scammed if it doesn't come in a month. That is just wrong, take for example, FYD, biggest in the game by some metrics-if they get a batch to a re-shipper and the postal service has a slowdown at the processing center nearest to them, then boom TAT hits a month easy.
Stop jumping to scam when it doesn't come in a week.

jlucaspope [S]

Thank you for the in depth response. I apologise to Budget fakes for jumping to that thought, new to the game so have a lot to learn! my bad lol

HomeDepotEnthusiast

I get being new, everyone is new at one point.
Really try and use bitcoin in the future and it will deadass improve your turnaround regardless of vendor just because of the logistics.

drnoobz

I ordered from them July 18th first one got seized around August 18th and reprints never came just my personal experience