all 11 comments

lostidentification OG Vendor

Lol, I remember when I was you and I thought vendors were mystical creatures who yielded special powers aha. To be honest with you, I am just like any other person. If you saw me or talked to me in person you would have no idea that I do what I do. My personal experience in this business has been collected purely through working harder than everyone I know. Just stay up all night and work all day for years and you will be a good vendor :). It's just like anything if you want it bad enough if you REALLY want it bad enough then you WILL figure it out. Making united states fake ids only requires limited knowledge so running a small OP is not that hard at all as I did when I was only 15-16 years old. However, running an international fake id operation with a billion moving parts, employees in multiple countries and sweatshops running around the clock things do indeed change a bit..... Also, if you want to run a big op like idgod, fyd, me or a couple others then you might need to be slightly crazy in the head as well. It's like asking a drug lord how he managed to build a tunnel to smuggle millions of dollars worth of drugs to the U.S.A every day. You just kinda figure it out because you have a massive drive to figure it out. If you have a passion of your own you will probably understand what I mean. Just one year ago I was a confused foreigner in a new country with $20 to my name. If you really want it, you'll find a way ;). To answer your question further, however, I believe there is one vendor right now who had prior id making experience because he worked in that industry already but it is very uncommon.

edit: Don't take what I said the wrong way though. I don't have a huge drive to do what i do because i love being a criminal. I do because i refuse to be a slave to the system that modern society has created. The Unabomber points out what i mean quite well in his manifesto ( industrial society and its future ) However i don't condone sending bombs to peoples houses lolol

s227 [S]

I totally understand what you mean! Thank you so much for your reply, you just gained a new customer!

:)

i_main_darius Y E E T

"Just one year ago I was a confused foreigner in a new country"=fIdL cONfIrMeD /s

goochmaster

You can start a pretty decent vending op for like 20k. You need like a $2k printer, a cnc, laminators, some other equipment. You can set up a PVC setup for a lot less.

s227 [S]

thanks for the reply!

Budgetfakes.com OG Vendor

You had me laughing hard at the word me lol

nigga i have a sweatshop running in vietnam with a bunch of chink employees...

edit: I'm not trying to measure dick sizes though lol for sure there's bigger vendors than myself you being one of them. Was just bored and wanted to give a little insite.

DoveForgeries Vendor

We are all rogue DMV employees, I personally stole my printer from a dmv

precisely

NANI Lucy Computer Nerd

The valuable stuff is the know-how, private templates, proprietary software, sources for hard to obtain materials, etc.

The equipment is for the most part quite cheap. You can put together a very high end teslin setup for around 3k if you outsource your OVI.

Printer $700 + UV Printer $250 + UV ink starter kit $100 + CNC $600 + CNC bits $100 + stuff to make the CNC work $50-150 + Laminator $250 + Magstripe encoder $150 + Label printer $100 + dyecutter $50

1 pack of teslin + 1 pack of lams with magstripes = total $150 ish

total = $2500 ish

the software and know-how to run this stuff... another story