all 11 comments

realidsgco

Received my re-sellers order yesterday! Only took 3 days to arrive after being labeled "Shipped". This guy is legit!

e_moren0

Even though there was a huge delay when I first placed my order, Evolved IDs kept us updated as to what was going on. My resellers order was marked shipped 3 days ago and I received it today. 10/10 reccomend this guy. Extremely satisfied with the products.

kccc3

Hey, I ordered fakes like a week ago 12 of them and paid 600 bucks for them i used western union after about a day it said my payment was approved then the payment went back to waiting for approval. I don’t have money to pay again so i’m just confused what’s going to happen next.

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

PM me. You probably put the wrong name. I just changed one order today because my runners were unable to pick it up.

If that was your order, then you'll have to request a refund and resend it to the correct name. I can supply a new one once you PM me and confirm what order number that was.

jackflash99

I placed a reprint a few weeks ago after never getting my stuff that i ordered like 5 months ago... still haven't gotten my stuff and my reprint says downloaded. when can i expect my stuff?

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

I sent out a big reprint batch a couple days ago and I have another getting done today/tomorrow.

It all depends when it was marked as paid/downloaded. The delay basically effected the last 3 batches i shipped.

bryyaannnaaa

My order says Approved, dowloaded. Does this mean I should be getting my order soon or is it still processing?

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

Downloaded means that its being worked on. Once its says shipped, its been dropped off

Matu

It's been over 2 weeks, order still did not ship

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

"Should be all caught up by tuesday/wednesday"

Our last post we made stated there would be a delay as well. Check to make sure your order is still marked as paid if you're a WU/MG user. If it isnt, it means you either cancelled or you put the wrong info when you sent.