all 27 comments

VenomV74

I have a Calculus exam thursday morning, so my halloween was spent on Saturday, if thats cool with you.

-7/11 run to cop a couple four lokos, that 2 for $5 special

-Sweaty ass party in basement

-Take a piss

-Get invited to a birthday in a tall ass apartment complex

-Take an uber and get there quick as fuck because the Indian driver doesnt care about traffic laws.

-Go up to the 6th or 7th floor, cant remember.

-Jello shots, vodka, beer, loko, ensue

-Take a piss

-Spill my can of loko on their carpet

-Birthday girls boyfriend threatens to fight me

-Drunk me talks shit

-Bout to throw down with this kid, no lie, and Ive only fought 1 kid in my entire life

-Stoner offers a blunt to settle shit

-Leave alone because Im pissed and drunk

-Get lost trying to find a late night food place

-Spot a cop car (?) and do the run

-Drop my can and trip over air

-Run into a foreclosed property

-Take a piss

-Walk all the way back home

-1.5 hours later

-Take a piss

-Pass out - end of story

Edit: MO or MI :) Ily

idviking OG Vendor

You have amazing recollection skills. If that were me on 4lokos it would be:

1 - bought 4lokos 2 - drank 4lokos

act 3 through 12 missing

fin.

VenomV74

haha I didnt say I finished all of them. Last weekend I downed 2 four lokos in a row and 20 minutes later I was blowing chunks all over the grass on my hands and knees.

I still have a can leftover, but it has a huge dent in it now LOL

idviking OG Vendor

haha they're deadly!

tmac Sinjin Van Cleef

went to a bar that has cages. Legit cages. got really drunk and took my shirt off in the cage. then they raised the cage up in the air with a pully. i freaked out and lost my shirt. rip

vishmonsta IDHurry.com - IDgod.to - Already21.com Scammer

Last night me and about 15-20 people I would say got absolutely blacked out.

So where in the car, we had 4 cars deep. Cars packed like shit. One of my friends pukes everywhere In the front seat.

My homeboys who’s car it was pulled over tried to fight him with Luke all over himself. We settled it stopped at a Denny’s on the way to UMD(university if maryland).

Bro is slopping everywhere barley able to clean his own puke and tilting back and leaning away lol. Next thing you know cops come right to all of the cars. Where all scared my boy that was driving was hella scared cause he wasent tryna get his 2md DUI.

So the cops asked us questions and then called in his backup to bring in extra brethylisers and execute sobriety test.

So my boy who drove the car just ran fast as fuck towards the main road. NOTE: his keys were in the ignition and his wallet was too. So we all ran and abanded the car cause we were obviously fucked up.

Ran I would say almost a mile till we got to frat row where we were suppose to chill at one of our boys house.

My homie didn’t give 2 shits about his car cause he kept drinking and drinking and cared less lol.

Around 11 we all started to leave, bro then realized his car was fucked haha. He looks at his phone and has miss calls from unknown numbers. So he calls them back thinking he can just get his car back.

So we went to the towing place, 3 cops already waiting for us. My homie started huge arguments with the cop resisted arrest accidentally like twisted the cops wrist lol. Next thing I see is his ass tackled to the ground.

We all got arrested taken back to the station got citation for public intoxication and my boy got charged with DUI and resisting arrest. Luckily cop didn’t press charges on assault.

But yea that’s pretty much it from what I remember, it’s 9:30 A.M. now lol got class at 10. So today’s gonna be a shit show.

STATE: Missouri

Good luck to everyone!

Budgetfakes.com [S] OG Vendor

Winner email us

deadmigit

I went to a party. Normal shit for Halloween it was a little boring for the beginning so I was hanging around the forums. But then my friend who was hosting the party forgot to buy enough liquor. Well VA has ABCs and u don’t fuck with those...so we did a express road trip to WV. We were in his m4 and we were flying. We eventually pulled over for gas cause his dumb ass doesn’t keep his car filled and I realized he was drunk af. Well I wasn’t and I had like one drink so I started driving. Well it was about midnight and no one was around so I started to drive like a bat outta hell. Well I pass the WV state line going about 115. We get to the abc store and we load up a couple of cases and start going back. I was driving again and wanted to see how fast I could go. Welp I ended up going 140 and that was enough for those roads and I got back to the party with booze in hand. And proceeded to finish out the party. State: NE cause it’s different

Winner email us

choff12

Going to be totally honest... couldn’t do shit because I don’t have an ID yet been waiting on mine to come. But two IDs are always better than One ID if you know what I mean;) And if you send one my way (any state) i’ll gladly write a beautiful review for you;)<3

realSalzinator - Last Surviving OG

I ain't do shit.

iliketurtles CHfake CS

I took some phatty dabs and did some homework. Then I ordered a mod and some juice but I charged it to my debit card by accident, then my mom flipped her shit it was a fun time. U21 nPA :)

deadmigit

When are u not caught by your mom

iliketurtles CHfake CS

The Bitch is actually insane. She doesn’t know about my fakes but she’s a co signer on my card so that’s how

tmac Sinjin Van Cleef

lol like the tenth time

iliketurtles CHfake CS

Hey I get more dumb than normal when I get high.

i_main_darius Y E E T

Sox parade was on Halloween yay...

-Wake up, begin pregaming and go to my 9am (parade @11am)

-Continue pregaming during 9am. My prof definitely know I was drunk cause I had beer breath, but he didn't seem to give a shit. He was a homie anyways he let us out 15 minutes early.

-Get back to dorms, meet up with friends, drink more.

-Uber to parade, we end up Ubering to the wrong place

-Uber to the more fun place

-Meet up with my friend's friends from home. This guy couldn't find his friends for some reason, we literally found them before he did despite the rest of us having 0 idea what they looked like.

-Watch parade, talk shit and constantly chant "Fuck the Yankees" in front of 1 friend who's from NY. Also the one guy who couldn't find his friends threw an absolute dime of a beer and somebody in one of the duck boats 1-handed it.

-Talk for a solid 40min and bum cigs from some random washed-out drug dealers sitting right in front of Faneuil Hall

-Try to go to bars, give up cause half of us didn't have their fakes for some reason.

-Go to Quincy Market to get food

-Eat, Uber back

-Go on a liquor run, I reserved the car for an hour and had to whip it to get back in time.

-Pass out in bed, I'd gone to sleep @3am that day

-Wake up couple hours later, realize that the club everybody was going to sold out of tickets. Fuck.

-Realize how tired I was and how much I didn't wanna dress up, so I just went and kicked back and drank with other friends who didn't go. Good thing I didn't since another kid in our group was using one of my IDs with my name on it since he had lost him. So at least only 1 person with my name went, otherwise one of us might had gotten an ID pulled

State: MO U21, I'll provide a side-by-side comparison review!

tripplord

Oh great, here we go. Lmao. My Halloween pretty much ended the way I never thought it would. So, I planned to stay home and just hand out candy and not go out or do anything. 30 minutes in, my friend calls me and tells me to get ready and she doesn't tell me where we're going. So I'm kinda confused at this point, but I'm like fuck it whatever so I get ready and she comes and picks me up. And then we drive and pull up to this shady ass looking venue, but then we go in and it's fucking lit as hell, it's a whole ass Halloween rave. There were people puking outside, and hella bouncers so I knew this was about to be a good time. I pulled out my fake and thankfully it passed and we went in and fucking raved all night, it was truly unforgettable. There was a VIP section which we also snuck into and got some good ass liquor alongside meeting some local DJ's, which was also pretty cool. But, it didn't really end there. We then left after about 4 hours and went to this house party, and it was lit too, you know besides a million people in one of the rooms doing coke lmao, it was a good time and I ended my night blacked out in the tub of the random ass house party we were at, and woke up the next day at around 1 PM alone in the house still in the bathtub. Called an uber, and went home. That's pretty much how my Halloween went. Eventful but crazy at the same time. But, isn't that the best part? Lol

State - New Illinois Thanks in advance guys! Have a good one! :)

Winner email us

deputyduke1 Juan

Went to class normal on some normal shit. My roommate and I were done and decided we were going to go to the bars. Picked up some social lubricants and went to Marshall’s to get costumes (we went as white trash so we wore plaid shirts with a wife beater under and jeans that we cut into shorts). Pregamed with some friends and my roommate and went to the bar. Normal time except because we were white trash we decided to only order PBR. Then our next door roommate (fine female) starts dancing on my roommate who has a gf. He didn’t let it stop him. Sounded like they had a goodnight lol. TeamBigWeiners struck again. NE (very unique)

ESP133

Halloween 2018:

• Worked in the morning
  • Came home and slept
  • Took my niece and nephew out trick or treating because their mom was sick
  • Went to a record shop and bought some new stuff to listen to (brand new Metallica box set...if you're a metal fan, get on that if you can)
  • Went to a concert (or tried to, got cancelled)
  • Spent the night bar hopping blues bars in Chicago with friends

Would love to win your u21 MO!

Winner email us

scherxando

I stayed in because my ID didnt arrive on time. And even if it had I still wouldn't have been able to go party because the IDs were bad quality anyways. So if I'm fortunate to win I would like a washington or Arizona please. Then hopefully I can get into a new years party

Glad to see you took a minute to look at the sire since you picked 2 states we don't make.

scherxando

Sorry I just assumed you guys made for these states. I'll go with a oregon one if im fortunately lucky and win

deadmigit

The care taken now a days

sasssy

Halloween?? More like hallow in the hell was I not hungover. BOOM. Threw a king tuts and Egyptian sluts party at my apartment. Made the Devils juice for all the folks and I stepped out for a second to smoke a cig. It ended up taking longer than I expected but when I came back it was all. over. the FUCKIN floor. Me? pissed. My floors now sticky as fuck and there's a group of girls locked in the bathroom. Next thing I know I'm pounding that door so fucking hard I almost put a hole through. Someone finally opens the door and I couldn't believe my eyes. Three girls, one guy a fat rock of blow and some liquor. I figured I ain't mad at him cause hey, ones good, twos better but THREE, I couldn't bring myself to cockblock that. I told one of the blondes to pass me a towel so I could go clean the mess. And I told the guy he better clean up his MESS when they're done. All the lines I railed right before were starting to hit me all at once. Fuck I was fucked up. Then I smell it. The sweet sweet smell of that good ol marijuana. Walked back into the living room, threw the towel on the floor and went back to smack that backwood in the kitchen. Boy was that shit hitting. Fast forward it's almost 4, I get the munchies and tell everyone but my side piece to gtfo. He orders a double stuffed crust, with a whole lotta toppings. sausage bacon and pep pizza especially and we smoked again. Just so happens that we pass out, never got our pizza and my floor felt like Velcro the next morning. Smh

How was urs? State: Illinois :)