all 91 comments

Budgetfakes.com [S] OG Vendor

Winner email me winner number 1

harrisonfunk

So far the past three weeks, I have been home, instead of being at the club or with the boys getting wasted. So far just using up the last of my juul pods and playing call of duty.

richenbacher

damn you live a sad life!

Winner email me winner number 2

deadmigit

I have been isolated for three weeks now after coming down with symptoms. Was really fucking sick for about two weeks and this week I’ve been getting better. Mostly watching movies on my laptop that I downloaded a while ago.

deadmigit

Also I hadn’t been on here for at least a month, fucking good timing

ra7chet

This is my 30th day isolated. Laid off from work in the process so I’ve been trying to get creative as far as sources of income. Reselling has gone down since almost everything has been closed, but still getting the occasional group order. Considering picking up something in the CompSci realm as another skill! (Would love to review your product if chosen)

scoobydoo

I had to leave college now i'm at my parents house. Been here for about 3 weeks now. Really fucking sad so I'm just kinda sleeping, drinking and vibing idk. Besides that painting shit and doing online classes. I got laid off from my job so I really be doing nothing these days. If you have good Netflix recommendations drop them pls

Winner email me winner number 3

ronjeremy90

i have been isolated for 18 days now. I'm scared to go outside because of the virus. I have been inside playing lots of video games, watching my favorite TV shows, and masturbating a ton! i will give you a great review thanks

Winner email me winner number 4

bar_not_fun

Had to leave college. Been staying with my brother in a different state. Haven't left the house in 9 days. He's got a kid who likes crafts so we have been making mask holders that protect Medicare works ears from irritation of wearing a mask. Other then that, we have been drinking and playing warzone

Edit: been quarantined for 12 days. Had to do the math... lol

Anonymous58

I've been in quarantine for around 3 weeks. To stay entertained I have been watching Tiger King and am convinced Carole fed her husband to tigers. If you guys need a good laugh, I highly recommend watching it.

Winner email me winner number 5

2014worldcup

I’ve been isolated for 4 weeks now. I’ve been working out at home, watching old sports highlights, and not much else. I’m a sophomore and just signed a lease for my first house with some college friends a week or two before all this started, so hopefully it doesn’t continue through the summer/fall.

Winner email me winner number 6

fake123

I've been isolated for three weeks. I've been doing online classes, grinding some video games, fixing up my car, and watching netflix. I want to also try and learn another language. I'll review if I get an ID!

Winner email me winner number 7

JayDubz

Its been about 3 weeks since my state (Hawai'i) has been put on a "Stay-at-Home" order. So.. Yeah, its been a rough three weeks so far. Before the virus, I would go out and surf almost every day and hike every weekend, sucks now that beach parks and trails are closed and we could be fined $5000 and arrested for it. Luckily, classes started, online of course, and I've been able to keep myself busy for the first half of the day. For the other half, I usually jog, bike, play with my dog, or simply relax outside, all with social distancing in mind, of course. Also, since I've been bored and crave social interaction, I've been really active on this forum LOL. Not sure what else to write, but I hope all is well with you too and may your business continue to boom after this quarantine blows over. Appreciate what you're doing! Bless up!

Edit: I cant upvote anything for some reason... Anyone know why? Edit 2: nvm.

goatfucker86

I’ve been isolated about 3 weeks now. I’ve been fishing, watching movies on Netflix and playing some Minecraft

Winner email me winner number 8

h0tcheet0

Ive been at home isolated for ab 3 weeks now. Most days i pass the time by watching movies and eating tortilla chips plain.

Winner email me winner number 9

podboy35

I've been fully isolating myself because both of my parents are immunocompromised. As of now, it's been about a month but we're just living day by day, trying to make some custom masks (lol), and I'm personally doing my best to stay sober. Thanks! <3

Winner email me winner number 10

podboy35

just dropped u an email! thank u! <3

danceemmommss

I’ve been quarantined for about 3 weeks. So stressful! Online classes suck

nnids

been isolated for 2 weeks, spent the last couple of days trying to make a NJ fake ID

badcobra

I've been isolated for a month now and it's fucking miserable. Basically watched all of netflix and youtube and i'm bored out of my fucking mind. Getting bored as hell. Would love to do a kick-ass in-depth review with y'all!!!!

Winner email me winner number 11

biscuiteater69

This is my fourth week of participating in online school, and about my third week of not hanging out with anybody. Infinity Ward came in clutch with their new Warzone gamemode, it's been my main source of personal entertainment for the past few weeks. I have also been catching up on a few shows I had not revisited in a while.

I will be able to provide you with a comprehensive review of your ID, just look at my previous review for an example of how I can analyze the quality of your product.

polardog11

I am not isolated because I am considered "essential". But instead of going out I've been binge watching the entire harry potter series.

Winner email me winner number 12

Indianaj

Had to leave school and go to my hell hole of home. I really just been riding my bike all the time to get out of the house. Been running war zone with some of my buddies too. Oh, and I’ve played a ton of Pokémon sapphire and fire red to kill time. Zoom classes have been a bitch but I’ve been FTing a lot of the homies so it ain’t that bad.

Winner email me winner number 13

goreyo

I been doing online classes premed for about a month and rarely leave the house especially cuz i got a flat but anyways I train mma and since i came home i noticed my 12 year old brothers been a bum. We went and bought a heavy bag pads gloves a pull up bar and every godamn day we train like beasts but i ain't never been so close to my lil bro so lows im not mad about this whole thing especially since me and my little brother will be the best fighters ever.

goreyo

Oh and my last fake got taken away about 2 months ago so this would come in handy ill review it fosho

Winner email me winner number 14

RacistRabbi

Its been a month of isolation and Ive been grinding NBA 2k and COD. Forget how fun it is to play xbox w the bois since I have so much free time. Would love a fake right now got my wallet stolen in Mexico for SB... :)

Winner email me winner number 15

dzcski388

I've been isolated for 15 days and been binge watching breaking bad and creating a new beer pong table design to take back to school with me

Winner email me winner number 16

yeetmedaddy Weidon 2.0

I have been isolated for the past 3-4 weeks.

shoshosho

Been isolated for 3 weeks now and have watched Netflix, played video games, and studied. Still have online school which is hard to stay on task and focused and top of my shit but no other choice

jasonsean10

Isolated for two weeks now. Doing nothing but online classes and playing video games :L It's starting to get so boring

Winner email me winner number 17

whitesox11111

I’ve been sitting at home for about 3 weeks now. Basically all I have to do is do my school work and play Xbox. Really sucks too since all the sports have been canceled so I can’t even relax and watch a game or even put a bet down for March madness or somethin. Really hope we find a cure or somerhin so life can go back to how it was.

Winner email me winner number 18

bigman

I have been isolated for around 4-5 weeks. Haven't had a lot to do so I've just been hanging out with the family.

bigman

I have been isolated for around 4-5 weeks. Haven't had a lot to do so I've just been hanging out with the family.

Winner email me winner number 19

rocketman

For 4 weeks Smoke a lot of weed and then fight! with! my familyyyy

then visit the forum

Winner email me winner number 20

epathix

Class of 2020 in high school. The best part of senior year literally snatched from my hands. Got into a good ass school but only for Summer B. They just announced that the summer semester will be held ONLINE. So, I fucking hate this virus :) I’ve been at home grinding the battle pass and catching eZ dubs on Warzone. Aside from that, just working on school stuff and watching Netflix.

Winner email me winner number 21

MoonMonster

Two weeks ago when the stay home order was started....i happened to have 2 hookers here with me...they're stuck here now so you KNOW what I been doin...so if you choose me I'm gonna take some sexy pics of them representing budgetfakes and send them in with the review...lol

KillBill

wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep,wake up, jerk off, xbox, sleep, go on the VVL

dollar.hollar

I've been isolated for 3 weeks. Seriously fuck this corona shit I'm already so over it and the whole spring is going to be f**ked. But now's the time to get drunk at home without feeling like a drunk hahaha. cheers to everyone.

jimbei_1

I’ve been isolated for a month, just playing board and video games, nothing else really and go fishing by myself about once a week.

Winner email me winner number 22

parkern

Been isolated for 3 weeks now. I had it 2 weeks ago and didnt even know, now my dad is sick. I've been keeping busy by watching Twin Peaks and doing my homework.

Shroudlegacy

I've been isolated since mid march, being in one of the highest confirmed cases states everything shut down fast. One minute I was in Miami for spring break in the beginning of march, before everything hit the fan, next thing I know I'm home being sent home from college. I also got unemployed since my job shut down, been 3 weeks and unemployment hasn't sent anything haha. Now I found out I don't qualify for the stimulus check either, what a joyous time we live in.

Winner email me winner number 23

DoveForgeries Vendor

rip cant believe this forum cant even get you 100 comments :(

necrodes

Question 1 is How long have u been isolated and what have u been up to during this Virus? Been isolated lock down now since march 17th in kcmo and been doing everything and anything to not lose it to point I been forcing my dogs to dress up in weird outfits for me. Searching a lot of internet stuff, that I wouldnt have before.

piratera

I have been at home for 3 weeks but I am an essential worker so I have been out to work and back

Winner email me winner number 24

wowcoolguy

I haven't really been isolated, but there has been a stay at home order in my state for about a week. No one really follows it tho. I've basically just been hanging with my gf and doing the ridiculous amount of online school work my teachers have been assigning.

TheDonDon

I've been isolated for 4 weeks now and haven't done shit besides study. It sucks but the grinds gonna pay off once fall quarter hits. Even jerking it's boring now ngl. I'll also gladly do a detailed review if you pick me ;)

Winner email me winner number 25

aidan3w

I've been in quarantine for almost four weeks now, the only time I have been allowed to leave my parents house is to go to the store. Online school is way harder than expected, I've been struggling with assignments then drinking my stress away. I wish I could be drinking with the boys instead at a party or playing dye. (if chosen I would love to review your product)

d.m.s

I've been isolated for 4 weeks & got laid off so I've been home watching netflix and jerking off just waiting to start online school. Also the only time I decided to drive to the grocery store, I got a ticket for an expired inspection sticker on the DAY it expired.

pete299

I have been hone away from my friends in college which sucks. I miss going out and seeing everyone all the time. At home life is totally different. Hopefully summer can start soon so we can all get together and have some fun

cooljaydog17

Three weeks... I lost the job I love but I have to work my shity part time job at a pizza shop, my professors won't cut me a break and understand I can't learn derivatives from reading a text book and having the work due at eight am when it unlocks at six is a cunt move.

theskoc

This is my 4th week of isolation, and I've spent these weeks, popping adderall, and being productive as fuck. I've actually gotten more done these past four weeks, when it comes to developing, than I usually would; so, it hasn't been the absolute worst.

the_burnt_toast

ive been quarantined for a month probably longer.all i’ve been doing is play xbox and doing the joke online work it’s literally so dumb like it’s not even school it’s just annoying. also my sleep schedule has been really messed up i go to bed at like 4am and wake up at 5pm usually

kiasoulluvr98

I’ve been in quarantine about 4 weeks, but it’s honestly hard to remember since everything blurs together. Some things I’ve been up to are: homework, watching and rewatching the same movies, and just trying to keep up with friends.

boredasf2003

I’ve been isolated for 4 weeks. Just sitting watching tv and eating gaining lots of unnecessary weight. I’ve been bored out of my mind. Just doing nothing all day. I need an ID so I can buy Pods and alcohol to make time pass by.

trechoy

I had to come back from a study abroad due to the world practically collapsing, I’m up in the NY area so things are pretty bad out here. Been working my ass off to keep my job down in Dallas in the summer, hopefully by then some bars and clubs will be open. Honestly the worst part of coming back from being abroad, almost every other country has their legal age at 18, and the US is still ass-backwards

shrutefakes

Been isolated for about 3 weeks now, passing the time by binge watching random shows and lots of video games. Also take the occasional neighborhood walk as well. Would love to win and give you guys an in depth review! Thank ya for doing this

shrutefakes

when ur a newbie to the forum and accidentally downvote ur self and then try to fix it and make it -1 XD

LowSeratonin

I've been isolated for around a month, all my hours at work got cut so I'm on unemployment, but ive been smoking hella weed, playing video-games, destiny 2 and satisfactory and on saturdays playing DnD with the boys!

I Dape Rogs

Ive been in quarantine for 4 weeks and in my free time ive been having fun w my dog.. (check username). lol but would love to get a nIL thanks.. god bless

claraabear

I've been isolated for about four weeks now, unfortunately after I made it down to Florida for break I had to turn around and fly back two days later after shit really started to hit the fan. It was actually kinda sad as it was about to be my first true "college" spring break on top of the fact that I lost a lot of money, but it was fun while it lasted and definitely for the best. I've been working on school work a lot and trying to learn some new skills here and there, I've been cooking a lot which I'm usually too busy for. Occasionally I'll try to do an at-home work out but its just not the same as the gym, not to mention that my motivation to do anything at all is kind of out the window at this point.