all 8 comments

Budgetfakes.com OG Vendor

No one will get the lens aka small pic to change as we use a fake lens because real les are to thick.

Anyway not being a dick but if u want to be taken serious as a reviewer how can u say its in state passible and give it a 9 when u say its missing the laser etching which is the most important part of a new Texas id lol.

I know u guys want free fakes for reviews but be honest. u cant be missing something that important and still be a 9 and instate passible.

PrometheusDA [S]

I said it's in state passable, because I've used it solely in state and had it pass. Scan? Yup, Swipe? Uh huh. I've used this where my other IDs (same photo, same information) has been denied, used an OIS u21&o21; Evolved o21, Magic old o21 and they said gtfo. If this notoriously strict bar gives me the 'Okay" multiple times with this ID, unlike any previous before it.. I consider it in-state passable.

This is just my experience.

fakeidsreview

You said "some" engravings missing, not "all" engravings missing, right? How about material thickness?

PrometheusDA [S]

Thickness is comparable to real, same with text's texture.

The only etching it's missing is the small ones in the headshot. The central engraving is present, however it is missing the outline of "LONESTAR" around that circle.

Budgetfakes.com OG Vendor

Every id ever mad works instate for some people but that doesnt make it by these standards in state passible. In state passable means any idiot can use it because its that good. Your review was a good review minus what i said, all your doing is setting people up for failure because its not a 9 or instate passiable with the list of what u said wrong. A 9 instate passible would be something that has a minor thing not a list 7 flaws . Come on man these reviews are to help buyers know what their getting into. My old texas and new ca are both missing raised and i have tons of customers who used them in state but lets be real they are not in state passible because of the major flaw of missing raised.

What about a big issue u didn't bother to mention that around the small pic is all blue on a real one and is basically not there on this one?

I have nothing against this vendor or u , but to make a bold statement like that best on the market and then have your 7 flaws plus about 3 more i can point out without even looking at a real , thats 10 flaws .

With 10 flaws how can it be the best on the market, half of the ids from every vendor here has ids with way less then that many flaws on them.

of course u were let into a bar that u got denied at before, this id is new it will allow u in most places for the first few months, thats how every new state id works. Phantoms was instate passible by your standards when nil was new and every god id was like that when it was new. Bro come on u made such a great review then have to ruin it with a few lines.

Owere1776

^ This. This is one of the truest things I have read in a while.

howdie

Denied where and why? Didn't scan? swipe? or just look fake? Did anyone cause trouble like taking your fake Ids or calling police?

MagicFakes Vendor

Thank you for the insightful review, Prom! We will make sure to address those issues that both you and Budget pointed out, today.