all 26 comments

Budgetfakes.com OG Vendor

My point was never to rip on the vendor it was to make review people open their eyes. Most il temps are phantom temps altered. I just pointed out the biggest things , it went on because the reviewer instead of saying ill look into it went on a im not wrong look at a side by side pic , which in turn made what I said more valid. Sorry to the vendor as it should not of went this far.

lol

niko_10901 [S]

what lol

If u can't see what the lol is for then u have to be a shill or Stevie Wonder.

Dimples

I'm gonna go on a limb and say it's the back UV?

uv is not the problem on this id lol its way worse then that. Dimples go look on 21done and then come back and look at this picture and tell me im wrong .

I use to think you were one of the best reviewers until recently. You gave this template a 9.5 its a 5 at best. Whole middle is wrong and wrong colour this is the wrong template to have the star on so all they did was take an old freeware temp and add the Star as the red bar is in the wrong place. The rev on that back proves it , the star was not out in 2015 for this lol The blues are all wrong on this , the top red is wrong . I could keep going but thats not my point. My point is how can u give this a 9.5 when its all wrong??? So your either a shill, stevie wonder or you want free ids so u give everyone a good rating. If u think im full of shit people don't look at my il as i would be bias , go to 21dones site and look at his since me and them have the best ones u cna see by looking at his how off this temp is. And how wrong u are on your review. Also just a heads up having crisp micro is usually wrong , it should be there but not crisp like all u see is the letters , on reals it blends in with the id.

I'm starting to think only reviews with a real beside it should be allowed , I know your trying to be a good guy, but by lying this bad your setting up a bunch of kids that but it thinking is perfect since 9.5 out of 10 is as perfect as u can get and then they get in trouble with the law.

niko_10901 [S]

I'm definitely not a shill... just a college student who likes drinking and collecting ids. I see what you're saying but I still don't really think this template is close to as bad as a 5. I took some pictures side by side with my 21done and yes, the blue in the background is darker and bolder than 21done's but you said "whole middle is wrong" and as far as I can tell, it is very similar (and to yours as well). Rev date is 09/17/2015 on the 21done with "Federal Limits Apply" as well and on this review with pics of yours with the gold star: https://fakeidvendors.com/page/review&id=65435

Edit: Forgot the link to my comparison pics: https://imgur.com/a/iahNluO

homedepot

She deleted pic but this is the best IL fake.

https://forum.fakeidvendors.com/post/xfczeq1wuo

HomeDepotEnthusiast

1) what type of store brand account is this shit

2) Also viking's illinois is very bare bones and is basically the stock template that is floating around the net printed on very basic teslin with the china OVI. It is at best mediocre and at good places not worth trying to use.

homedepot

Read her review first. She said Viking constantly revises their IDs. Her ID (deleted) is totally different.

HomeDepotEnthusiast

I'm willing to bet they do, vikings one of the older players in this game, but as far as nIL, you have to sink a massive amount of time into color matching for the seal, then you have to figure out all the weird Illinois specific RTP stuff, and on top of that you probably will get a bad OVI temp or UV temp to boot.
I'm willing to be it improved, but in my mind there is no question that 21done and budget have the only nIL's worth praise

homedepot

Trust me, her fake ID was the BEST.

idviking OG Vendor

Im gonna make a separate thread rant about IL now.

Thanks for the side by side as it proved everything i said , and I was just point out a few mistakes their is more. I dont know how u cant see the middle is wrong when they are side by side in your picture.

HomeDepotEnthusiast

I stopped believing in good reviewers before I stopped believing in santa, but glad to see you finally hit that point

Dimples

Aight, youre probably right on both this account and my old, I probably gave IDs skewed rating numbers. I think I wanna say unlike vendors and all, we don't have the resources available to make the best reviews (could be wrong here but you get the point)

Also we know most reviewers are under 21. When we see these IDs we want to believe they're good enough for use wherever we go, not that we spent 60 bucks and up on dogshit. So yea, definitely some bias, but hey, going forward on this forum after reading all this, ill be more apt to give vendors sub 7/10 reviews despite backlash or dissatisfaction the vendor may feel. So thank you.

Dimples , I get what your saying and not all perfect reviews are all bad, but when one has so much wrong and u still give it a high mark then that has nothing to do with your age or anything else. It's either your a shill, u want to keep getting free ids or u are blind as stevie wonder . If all that a temp needs is a bit of colour matching then yes its not that bad, when there is at 5 things or more or something major then it's not right. Not just for other vendors but for the people buing it. Don't u hate when a movie or something gets all this hype and then its a let down when u buy it or see it? Thats the samething , Reviewers here help u guys not us vendors. Most of the vendors dont even get much orders from here, mine is like 2% of my orders come from here so like me or not it doesnt do anything. But I just dont like ones that totally fuck over buyers for any vendor.

I would believe in Santa again before these perfect reviews

noblefakes.com Newbie Vendor

We are so glad for you take so many time to point out so many problems for our nIL template, As Peer competition, we are so happly you can give us 5 point not zero, according the compared, our template is very similar quality level as your. thanks so much!

21done Vendor

That is unequivocally false.

Whatever drugs your on or whatever drinks u been drinking send us all some we want to be as shitfaced . Must be the plum juice From the mountains of China.

Dimples

Good reviews and pics as always man. Once the mods actually approve my forum post I'll have the nPA review up here

noblefakes.com Newbie Vendor

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review, we will make improve the mentions small issue as possible as we can, thanks again!

yungniggaa

yeh gotta agree wit budget.. thats a 5/10 template being generous

21done Vendor

Your license number being visible reveals your last name (or a likely last name), that your first name begins with an M and middle name a J, and your DOB in full. Since you blocked those things out otherwise, I thought you should be aware. Should you decide to block the license number visible on the front and back, you would also want to block the small barcode as the license number is also encoded there.