all 12 comments

21done Vendor

It is damaging to an international vendor's business to specifically describe how they conceal/ship their IDs. You should remove the details related to how the package was shipped. (It is also a violation of the rules of this forum)

hbans99 [S]

Wasn't aware. Removed the specifics - just thought it was hilarious.

21done Vendor

Absolutely, just trying to look out. Unfortunately, vendors and customers aren't necessarily the only groups of individuals visiting this forum for information.

21done Vendor

The word document you have listed should be removed immediately. It is trivial to include a virus with a .docx file. A docx file should be treated the same as a pdf or xlsx, in that it should be avoided and dealt with the same way you would deal with a .exe file, as it can contain exploits that allow a virus to be included and executed silently upon running the .docx. Just upload them to ibb.co or similar. I don't mean to be on your top specifically, I am just trying to look out for the best interest of the other vendors on here and the community as a whole. Getting comfortable with people posting links to .docx files should be avoided.

hbans99 [S]

Sorry, didn't know that. It's not a link to a downloadable docx file, I just made it on Word Online instead of Google Docs. I'll make a Google Doc next time? Wasn't sure how to post it.

21done Vendor

Use https://ibb.co and just write a description of each image under the link in your post.

You should not use onedrive for anything, especially not for posting pictures and descriptions of your fake ID. There is no reason to associate a personal account of yours with the images so directly. It is better for you, and for everyone else, to just use simple image hosting links.

Nice review, but the pictures are compressed because of the method you chose and the general look and feel of everything is overshadowed by these issues. Maybe read other reviews on the forum to get an idea of how people share images and information about the images.

hbans99 [S]

I’ll use that next time. I tried Imgur originally but it wouldn’t let me upload photos of a drivers license

kprvwid

Imgur will let you post anything but you gotta set it to hidden so that only the people w link can view otherwise the imgur neckbeards start acting up

niko_10901

just upload the pics to an imgur album or something similar next time

McDimps

Sheesh what kinda hard ass brewery are you going to lmao. Vegas sure fine but when tf did a brewery care

From the sounds of its definitely dependant on the area. Seems a fair amount of kids can pull off CA in state, but it's not perfect for sure

hbans99 [S]

Haha they're the only one in town that's that strict. One of the bartenders took my ID to their back room and his buddies spent a solid 5 minutes on it and I just left.

OldIronsidesFakes Vendor

Hi, thank you very much for your review and kind words, we appreciate it and hope you enjoy your ID :).