all 11 comments

nitrogrue Only drinks O'Douls

what’s the last message it says

brendanl37 [S]

At like 4:30 am it said “clearance event”, then it said “processed for clearance” like 2 mins later then like 15 mins later It says “customs status updated” and it has not moved from the Ohio location since that time

nitrogrue Only drinks O'Douls

it’s possible that it’s been seized, but it’s too early to tell since it happened this morning. not sure how ois does it, but some vendors will mark it on their own for reprint if they see it was seized. i’d say wait at least a week and if nothing changes then probably submit a ticket.(they usually have good turnaround especially for being an international vendor, so anything over that is a little bit out of the ordinary, but might not be extremely rare) they’re also pretty active on this forums so they might even reply and have you wait less or more time before submitting a ticket

OldIronsidesFakes Vendor

Hey buddy,PM me your order number, I'll take a quick look

lilthrowaway1

I FUCKING LOVE YOU OIS <3

OldIronsidesFakes Vendor

I LOVE YOU TOO. lilthrowaway1 .LOL

brendanl37 [S]

Just PM u

OldIronsidesFakes Vendor

Hey,@brendanl37 I have checked it out,The package still can't be confirmed if got seized.Please be patient for 3-4 days,if still nothing updated,You have to Email my CS for reprint:[email protected].

RaptorJesus559

Sooo what happened with his order? This story can't end on a cliffhanger lol

awt1960

Mine said that the other day. It moved the next morning so I wouldn't be worried about it quite yet.

Mayton

Email his CS and they should be able to help you out: [email protected]