all 16 comments

vishmonsta IDHurry.com - IDgod.to - Already21.com Scammer

From what i know im like 99% sure it don't. I think budget has 1:1 scan. and NANI has the only true 1:1 barcode.

EthicalDilemma

Big fan of OIS here bcs of their shipping speed and professionalism plus a good ID they make. However, I need to be honest and say that their barcodes are not 1:1. They are just as good as any other non-Domestic vendor on here though. They are pretty decent and will work on most scanners but they aren't the Dove, Budget, NANI quality.

EthicalDilemma

*I believe NANI does Dove's codes for him, but its "scans 1:1" not "true 1:1"

LostID’sCS

Only Lucy ID’s. OIS scans, don’t worry :)

21done Vendor

Our nIL is a true 1:1 barcode, including the 1D smaller top barcode. It was scanning 1:1 before, but after some inside help, it is now true 1:1.

NANI Lucy Computer Nerd

No it isn't, at least not the ones I saw from people's samples.

NANI Lucy Computer Nerd

Yes my point stands and actually that doesn't even scan 1:1 much less true 1:1. Don't false advertise.

21done Vendor

Proving this on our end would result in showing exactly how to 1:1 a barcode, so I don't know how I feel about that. I'll pay you in BTC to privately prove to me that it isn't 1:1 though. I'm not asking for a solution, just for you to show me that it is wrong, because as far as I know, it is not. It is bit for bit exact. If I am wrong, it is something incredibly proprietary that not even a worker involved with production of the old IL would know, as we had some inside help in improving it. I'm not trying to step on your toes, I just genuinely believe this to be a 1:1 barcode. Anyway, take care. Let me know on wickr if you want to take me up on my offer. wickr21done

spicypeen [S]

Thanks everyone for the help :)

i_main_darius Y E E T

OIS ids are not 1:1, they will scan fake on some legit scanners and BCS

Owere1776

thats not why they are not 1:1 some real IDs scan as fake my man, those are Nani's words. 1:1 is referencing the ANSI encoding of the PDF417 barcode text, which OIS generates very well, but most states have discrepencies

i_main_darius Y E E T

Sorry I was autistic and didn't think, they are not 1:1 for another reason: the barcodes generated by OIS do not physically resemble that of a given state's real ID. However, just from eyeballing those of an OIS nCA O/U21 resemble those of a physical, which is interesting

Owere1776

Yeah that too, some states are better at resemblance than others

spicypeen [S]

Mine scans correctly in BCS but i was just wondering if it scans 1:1, Thanks for the help. I might pick up a dove TN next, I heard his work in state and they scan 1:1, I would use in IL and TN so thats good. Thanks guys :)