all 12 comments


1

21done Vendor

.


1

pnisman192869

Says coupon expired on checkout page. Just bought one tho since im not a cheap f#@k. Will post a review on this forum shortly. We will see if it actually comes in a week.


1

nnnet [S] Newbie Vendor

Updated it to work for any future use of the coupon


1

pnisman192869

Bought another one and used the code. It works. Both my orders are in processing within a day of ordering. You guys really have your [email protected]!t together keep up the good work.


1

niko_10901

ngl think it could use a little more work lmao


1

pnisman192869

I thought the same too, but you can't beat the fast turnaround rate. Plus, every bouncer, liquor store owner, or smoke shop owner knows that you're using a fake. 80% of the time, they're just chill w it and let you in–especially if you slip in a $20 bill behind the id when handing it to the bouncer. The other 20% are just retarded.


1

kxdo

just bought one, will post a review as well. i forgot to put my order id in the payment, lol. -1153


1

pnisman192869

should prolly dm them directly with this info


1

Iamtwentyone

My friend i know in real life bought from you guys, because of your clever sneaky advertising tactic on reddit i fell for, claiming to ship in 3 days but you took like over a Month! on top of that the ID was so shitty. When the ID arrived he said it looked fake af so he threw it away! made me look bad to my friend for recommending you guys. stay away from this vendor, uses deception to sell his product. I know the guy who tried to share reselling method and was claiming you guys are the best, was YOU the whole time! thats probably why the reddit post is gone too.


1

nnnet [S] Newbie Vendor

Man I have no idea what you're talking about... but if you received a problematic ID from us email and we'll get you taken care of

Sorry for the delays in March, assume you were caught up in that but we're back to shipping every friday now


1

pnisman192869

First, I should say to relax if your order doesn't arrive exactly in a week. This isn't Amazon. What you are buying is illegal. Don't [email protected]#!ing complain lmao. I have placed my orders on April 14 and 15 and they were delivered today, on Friday the 23. My order was delivered within 7 business days this turnaround time is insane–in a good way. In contrast, I placed an FYD order more than two weeks ago and expect it to arrive in a month with $35 express shipping (not bashing on FYD they offer very high quality fakes for the price this is just for comparison & it should also be noted that almost all vendors take at least a month to 2 months to deliver). If you have time, and money, I recommend buying from both FYD and Novelty Nation. However, in the case that you can't wait for a month or two (due to an upcoming trip or some s#!t), go with Novelty Nation. In terms of the reviews, I'm not sure if I can trust those [email protected] on Reddit because if they're retarded enough to be talking about this [email protected] on a site like that, their word probably can't be taken seriously. So, if you want to see an accurate, and thorough, review I will post my review on the main page of this site. To see it, just scroll down on the main page and type in "NoveltyNation" in the search box (without the space because for some reason the system doesn't recognize this vendor with the space inbetween the words.