all 9 comments

evzhot [S]

I believe they’re scamming now. Responds to a fake email from another account but not the one I ordered with.

idtop Newbie Vendor

Hey, We are not liars. Please let me know your order number as soon as possible. I'll order a test right away. thank you

evzhot [S]

idtop Newbie Vendor

hello Please check the junk mail. Our staff has re-sent your ID update information. thank you

leoholmes

I don’t usually recommend site for fake ids , I keep telling people it’s no safe to get id that way instead you ask for a good referral that makes good id and do business with him, couple of weeks ago I was referred to a source on here. I needed Id to get my self registered and getting a legit one was taking forever so I had no choice then to contact him on https://paperhelp.nyc/ and hw actually have me the best Id and I still make use of it till date. So you can hit him up if you need good id, all you have to do is download Wickr me and search for IDTOP text and let him know I referred you to him.

bluebook22

ID TOP I PLACED ORDER 3 WEEKS AGO AND HAVENT EVEN GOT A TRACKING NUMBER THET DO REPLY TO MY EMAILS BUT NO ID UP DATE SOOO I DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE POSSIBLE

bluebook22

3 DAYS WOW MINE HAS BEEN 3 WEEKS IT SHOULDNT TAKE THAT LONG ME EITHER MAYBE SLOW MAYBE SCAM I WONT TO DO A BULK OR BUT WAITING FOR MY FIRST ORDER TO BECOME A RESELLER

bluebook22

YES ID TOP ARE SCAMMERS IDK WHY THEY ARE NUMBER 1 NOBODY HASNT GIVEN ME A TRACKING NUMBER ALMOST A MONTH LATER SCAM SCAM SCAM

bluebook22

YES ID TOP ARE SCAMMERS IDK WHY THEY ARE NUMBER 1 NOBODY HASNT GIVEN ME A TRACKING NUMBER ALMOST A MONTH LATER SCAM SCAM SCAM