all 26 comments

TheInquirer

I'm not sure if Lost-Identification is selectively scamming or slow, but I know he's not domestic. He's on the VVL but at least deserves a † by his name. Vendors with a † ship from a foreign country (not from the USA). His reshipper is in the US but he ships to his reshipper from overseas. His turnaround time definitely isn't as advertised. Allot of people have waited over 6 weeks and still haven't received their orders.

rogersmiththealien17

King Forge ordered 1/31 last communication 2/1 to tell me its in progress. So 10 weeks+ no ID. I havent seen a review since january but noticed the proof pics on his website. Still no reviews in a long ass time

deputyduke

BogusBraxtor is looking to be about 3 weeks delivery atm. OIS still hasn’t contacted me with my tracking so idk when that’s coming but it’s been 2 weeks since I placed that order. Evolved looks like it will be about 1.5-2 weeks.

imaDisneyPrincess

Dexpress fakes. Ordered 3/19 haven't heard anything. Order is still "paid and awaiting production"

faker68

FYD's turnaround seems to be more around 4 weeks rather than the 1-2 weeks he advertises. He's one of the most reliable vendors though and has always delivered

jwp

+1

StiffBratwurst

Agreed. Used to be damn near 1.5 weeks when he advertised 2-3 weeks. Now he drops advertised to 1-2 weeks, gets new equipment, starts international shipping. Everything has been slower, closer to 4 weeks like you mentioned. hoping this is just catch up from the equipment swap...

none OG Vendor

That's based off the orders that people ordered during our move, not the recent turnaround lol

LibertyFakes Vendor

lol @fyd these dudes dont know they talking to you

none OG Vendor

That's all based off when people ordered during our switch/net office setup. Our speed is back to normal now, easily.. We told people if they ordered during X time that they would have slower turnaround then normal. But we're back to making IDs almost daily.

DonJuan

When is batch 8 going out

none OG Vendor

Is already shipped. Just waiting on tracking to update fully before I post them

DonJuan

Sweet thank you!! Should ID’s be landing this week or next?

TwerkModeOP

Has batch 9 shipped too?

Dmac4800

do you have a reshipper?

throwingids

So when do your "normal" delivery times return? I've ordered multiple times, most recently being a few days ago and everything is still coming from China. That 1 week turnaround is bullshit, it won't even clear customs in a week.

none OG Vendor

We are not advertising 1 week turnaround right now, but there was a mistake with our shipper shipping some packages as first class and not express option which slowed a few peoples orders down but still deliver.

As of now, batch 9 all orders are shipped express. Batch 8 there was about 10 orders that were not shipped express. Express shipping takes about 3-5 days. IDs are made Monday-Friday. Batch 10 and Batch 11 tracking will post Monday probably or sooner. We are about to be well under 2 week turnaround time coming up. We're working on processing all IDs, every day that come in with faster speeds and sent out the next day so it will soon be within that 1-1.5 weeks that we're hoping for.

We have also increased our WU option. It is now being picked up within 24 hours rather then 1 week. Previous Wu orders before 04/18 will take a bit longer but newer ones fine and fast

KierstenM

Is there anyway that i can get one made here by 5/18.. I leave for vacation and I need one. PLEASE! Help a sista out

KierstenM

Willing to pay to have it shipped separately

yolacook

BogusBraxtor reprints never sent after 1.5 months. First shipment of reprints were sent by BB around 3-4 weeks ago to some random person's house (completely different than my listed shipping address), and since then I have heard absolutely zero response about where my tracking number or order is now. I've sent about 4-5 emails, 3-4 reddit PM's, and 3-4 PM's on here as well. Nothing other than false guarantees.

CaKid

I placed an order with B.B. about 5 days ago it doesn’t Show up on his website but I got an email confirmation about it being paid for. I’ve weitten in the forum here and sent PMs and emails no response yet, but I have no reason Not to think he won’t come through. Just wanted to be sure al was smooth

Fakemakers

Is there any way to speed up verification. I've submitted my vendor app a few days ago

FakeIDLord Not FIDL

What states you making?

Fakemakers

Ct, oIL, NJ, OH, oPA, nNY. We are aiming to be the fastest budget vendor for small groups. Our templates are old but good and we aim to have very competitive pricing.

Apocalyptic115

Apocalyptic115I believe king forge may be exit scamming. I ordered 1/16 I ordered 1/16 and haven’t been able to contact him since he said I could pay $50 extra per idea for express production to get them in a weeks time. That was before march. 0 communication and. Turnaround time is over half a year if I actually end up receiving mine

listosynthesis

IDKing is kinda shady. Posts here and on their site advertising the shortest turnaround time (1 week, 10 days max). Been around 4 weeks since I ordered and haven't received anything.

Almost 3 weeks ago they replied to my thread and said it shipped overnight. Then when I followed up with them via private message, they said there were issues with the distance and it would arrive by this time last week. Didn't get the ID so I dm'ed again and asked for tracking with no response, haven't heard back in a week.