all 25 comments

brienr¡ver

Hard to review your florida from those pictures. I know g0ds is good and ois is decent. Im in florida you have a bit things off I can def see already

none [S] OG Vendor

List it and tell me?

brienr¡ver

its hard to really determine in those photos all the minature things.

none [S] OG Vendor

That OIS FL not mine?

Send me a picture of your O21 FL.

brienr¡ver

i have some photos of the real in the link.

dougstamper

Isn’t GA supposed to have UV lines all over the front?

none [S] OG Vendor

Nope

vishmonsta IDHurry.com - IDgod.to - Already21.com Scammer

GA has grey background pic color?

none [S] OG Vendor

We will make it more blue sir

deadmigit

So I don’t think you changed VA cause the colors are way to bright along with the Virginia and the drivers license still being too bold and the sig looking like the same height as the other raised and the dl dob and exp still being too high.

none [S] OG Vendor

Did not update VA yet, no physical we will update that one ASAP.

deadmigit

Are u looking for a VA physical or are you still tryin to get one

i_main_darius Y E E T

For nFL, the bottom of the head should be at the bottom of the window. Also the crop should show some of the neck too IIRC. And no nNY should bend that far lmao

none [S] OG Vendor

I will check nFL to physical to confirm. Also NY can bend that far, we have one and I personally tested it.

EDIT: According to nFL Physical head is suppose to be partially up like that

Edit 2: There is no neck on this image I used

Edit 3: Real NY bend test, what you say now eh? Now you shouldn't believe Mr. Ol' Scannable on the NY shatters myth

Real-NYBend

Real-NYBend2

i_main_darius Y E E T

Wait I thought nNY was polycarb which shouldn't be able to bend like Teslin aka end to end?

realSalzinator - Last Surviving OG

Definitely overall needs color matching. A few of the portraits are the wrong color GA, UT, etc. And the window in the nFL made me chuckle lol. Looks like a creep peeping through a window. The whole portrait should be in the window.

none [S] OG Vendor

portrait issues will be fixed

For New Florida the portrait isn't fully in the window? our portait is just small which is why it looks weird, will look normal with an actual photo and not stick figure face

15171325_G.jpg?auto=webp&disable=upscale

realSalzinator - Last Surviving OG

Naw. I'll send you a scan free. Albeit its the worst quality scan of all time. You'll see asap why its kinda funny

What email?

none [S] OG Vendor

pm

oi

sexy sexy

AznJulie26 Ruben Z. Clitz

these are ALMOST perfect.

Rocket

Now i’m even more hype for my NY.

brienr¡ver

Red in florida should be more vibrant. Also under the F in florida should be first two intitals and last two digits of DOB. You can look at my OIS nFL review as OIS looks similar to yours. Let me know if your tryna hook me up with yours for a depth review

risaeola

For Texas - the punchout isn't quite right. the holes are smaller on the real one and all the same size. the font on the raised text for the birthdate looks a bit off too, almost the right font but not exact.