all 19 comments

Budgetfakes.com OG Vendor

What am I missing here? Please don't tell me your crying about that little part by the glasses that no one is going to notice.

thepartyanimal [S]

Not just that it the whole photo looks extremely photoshopped. The ID doesn’t scan either it’s 2019 like come on now the ID should at least scan

Budgetfakes.com OG Vendor

Did you contact the vendor first to try and let him fix this before this post??

dfids Vendor

They never do

FoundingFathers Vendor

Good customers do, but the assholes just immediately go and cry on the forum.

gooterpot

Maybe your ids are just shit. They have a ton of problems and scanning is kind of something that everyone has.

FoundingFathers Vendor

One fucking batch, jesus fucking chirst. and if these people would have bothered to contact me I would have fixed it.

UnleadedID

Cry on the forum? Learn how to make an ID before you even speak. Your IDs are complete dog shit. Where is the list for the worst ID makers? You’d be #1 with that photoshop.

orange7402

you can't even have glasses in your id for this exact reason

thepartyanimal [S]

The dmv allows glasses

vishmonsta IDHurry.com - IDgod.to - Already21.com Scammer

If I was a vendor doing ids for 25$. I would also put 25$ worth of work into it..

idmaker

they need to do something. i have read many complaints recently about not scanning. why not buy a generator that works?

FoundingFathers Vendor

Thought I did, been using the NANI barcode generator which was supposed to be the best.

All the shit that has been popping up was one fucking batch and none of them bothered to just contact me and let me try to fix it, just immedietly come on here to cry about shit that I can fix.

ForbiddenFruit

I've bought many IDs from him and haven't had issues in the past. The ages scanned correctly. Did you email him to have it corrected?

allyhekids

Uh, the one I have works great. I’ve never had a problem with it. Only problem is I ordered a bunch for others based on how good mine is, but I can’t get a response from them regarding that order. FFF, are you still around?