all 9 comments

Salzinator1

What's gud home skillet.

realSalzinator - Last Surviving OG

Don't make accs when high because you forget which key you encrypted the password with :(. I'll be here I guess

FakeIDLord Not FIDL

Don’t tweak. I’ve been here for well over a year now in all kinds of capacities and have seen it in a lot of different forms. I know what is acceptable and what isn’t. I’m active all the time, but lately just been lurking. Modding would be the next step for me to share my knowledge and continue keeping this a safe marketplace.

We’ve spoken about it before, i’ve pointed out a few unacceptable posts to you for removal, and I’m sure i’ve made my interest clear. #IRCGang.

Jimslong Autist

Hey, I was on the sub for around three years, havent always been very active but I did help the mods out with a few random things. I know the ins and out of this business and a shit ton of drama as well. If you would like to discuss if I am eligible pm me wither your wickr or jabber.

mexicanwizard

While I don't have experience with being a moderator, I do have the experience from dealing with a variety of vendors on a wide scale. I have been able to sell physicals, and I have over 30 fakes in my possession from reviewing on Reddit (rip). I have used this forum as my main source of info since the death of reddit. I feel like I would be able to be active in reviewing applications for vendors (because that is a big thing with making that process as efficient as possible), and be active with helping the bullshit that can arise from people trying to take advantage of the system. While I was more active on posting on reddit, I have definitely been active on this website since day one. I have been looking for a way to get involved in this community and this would be my way to pay it forward. Just to give a timeline of when I started to get into the business was back when Mr.Nice was around with his sexy in-state passable TN (miss him and BDDMV the most of everyone). Ever since I got my first ID, I have been addicted (thus why I had so many ID's) and have an extensive knowledge on the marketplace.

KameronWallace

From the day that I created this account I have been on the website each and everyday. As a college student, nearly everyone on campus is looking for a fake ID. This would be a great way for me to help in the marketing field, as well as monitoring scams. I myself have done many orders for my close friends so I have seen a wide variety of ID's. About 3-4 years ago, I was a mod on the website NextGenUpdate. So I am familiar with the functions of being a mod. I enjoy reading about different vendors on the website since I like to know who makes the best ID's around.

If you have any questions feel free to PM as I am very interested in becoming a mod if possible!

FoundingFathers Vendor

I am still having trouble with the vendor application page, I would be extremely grateful for any help you can provide.

deputyduke

Never been a mod before, but I was on the Reddit page (RIP) since around mid October. I have about 700 Karma on Reddit (Big Clout). I have ordered from idgod, OIS, evolved, plur (RIP), BB, etc. I have been scammed (FireFakes) and have seen vendors come and go. There are some vendors on the VVL who are confirmed scammers, so I'd love to make sure it's up to date and help others. I want to make sure people are able to be informed and guaranteed to get a product. I want to make sure reviews are fair and realistic. Thanks for the consideration, let me know if there's any info I can share. IE guide to installing tails, VPNs, etc. Thanks gang.