all 15 comments

sb2019

any updates on order #4678? The PVC IDs came in a month ago but we are still waiting on 7 teslin ones. my order page also still says Teslin(1) in progress for over a month now.

Matu

As he just clearly explained, Chinese New Year delayed them but they will be sent out early to mid next week

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

Thank you Matu :*

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

"A large batch arrives later this week and will be dropped early to mid next week"

You're most likely in this batch^

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

Shows as delivered now :)

terice1

Will you update when the big batch gets shipped out?

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

Your account page will update when your orders status changes.

We have a new account/order pages getting updated very soon so that will help clear up any confusion for the future. just waiting for my dev to push them to our site

mpec2118

My ID was part of the batch that was lost during the site glitch. I re-ordered it last week but I'm going on a trip the 16th and I was gonna bring the ID. Would you be able to check the progress on order #5589

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

5589 is still in progress but should be updating soon. Probably not going to make it by the 16th though.

We're working out some issues with our label provider currently.

gsufakes

Hello, I am order #5278 and we ordered about 3 weeks ago. We got in all of our id's except for the South Carolina one, how long do you think it will be ?

Matu

SC takes the same time as teslin states

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

Will be updating soon. Working out some issues with our label provider.

sjdjskajdndbdnd

Hi for order #5578 can u tell me if the address that my fake is being being shipped to is either apartment 25G or 34G.

Thanks

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

got 34g