all 4 comments

McDimps

Oh shit didn't realize 21done added the real ID star. 21done has been on my list to get for a while. Ive tried recommending to my friends even said they're borderline flawless but they all say ' does it have to be Illinois '

And as for the party trick thing I like that lol, my friends always find it bizarre how much I know about security features on IDs

trojanman [S]

Dude same. I just study IDs for fun at this point.

21done Vendor

Thanks for the review, and welcome to the team! Here is the pic posted of the front showing the star.

IMG-0642.jpg

vincentdumps

WELCOME TO Dump99.in....!

Let us introduce you our Best Dumps With Pin Shop 2020<<<<<<<<<< ----All our features for all our clients---

• We have 3 sources of dumps with pin
  • Each one is unique
  • Which means that quality is the best on the darkmarket
  • Now all databases have more than 1,500,000 pcs
  • Just try it now and forget another stores
  • Search by Bin/Class/Type/Country/Code..
  • Auto Withdraw system, you will get back your money for "ref" stuff
  • Free Dowload used of EMV Software... (Read card / Write card / Duplicate card / Erase card..) With MEMBER Store..
  • Bonus first deposit 10% , 20% , 30% , 50% .
  • Refund and replace time up to 72 HRS time. (lost, hold, stolen, card no. error, date error)
  • No logging. No IP tracking and etc... Full Security.
  • All purchases are removed every 1 months for security purposes.
  • Our motto is to provide good service.

Imagine what you could do with it? Yep I know you have alots right now

• you can be free from your debt in no time.
  • Your student loans will be gone, your car loan, your house mortgage loan.
  • All your problems will be solved from this digital money.
  • You can pay for your entertainment, your vacation with your lover, anything you want. as I said, the limitless possibilities are hidden. You need to unlock them by buying dumps with pin. Surprisingly, when you have dumps with the pin, that means you virtually have the real-life access of the physical credit card. That’s exciting, right?

Contact US: we respond as soon as possible. EMAIL: [email protected] WEBSITE : http://dump99.in/

...Thanks for Watching , Hope we can make Money Together...