all 5 comments

Budgetfakes.com OG Vendor

Don't see how u can sue, since you are giving them the right to it when u let them scan it. If u don't want your info given to them u don't go there. Most scanners actualy record the info if they have that check marked.

McDimps [S]

That's fair, just from what I am seeing online, this software definitely sparked some debate

orange7402

Now that you mention it, I think I may have seen one recently. Was in Florida for a trip a few weeks ago and one of the people with me had theirs scanned but they were O21 so it passed with flying colors but it really just looked like a cash register at first. I don't think a lot of places will really go for something as intricate as that because the cost for it yearly (it's a yearly cost of like 5-6k minimum) is pretty hefty compared to the box scanner.

McDimps [S]

Apparently NC is big on it and Sacramento was big on it, residents weren't too happy.

It's bullshit in countries like AU, where so many bars use it if you get banned one place you're banned everywhere

Chichichia

College bars wont be able to survive if they move to this so i dont see it being a huge thing in most places where fakes are used