all 9 comments

dovecs CS Rep

Wow, that is definitely not good. They'll most likely fix it for you though, group vendor team.

IDLucy OG Vendor

I looked at the samples, and I think this problem was caused by changing the laminates used on the front. When we first tweaked the UV, we made it purposefully dimmer because MI would show up differently under different types of lights and we wanted it to consistently look the same under each one. I'm going to try to adjust the brightness and hopefully that will prevent them from being this dim. If you try a UV LED light, you'll see what I mean by them looking similar under different lights because that's the type of light that brings the closest results. If you submitted a ticket, you can expect to hear from our CS soon if you haven't already.

In regards to your original question, based on feedback and experience, the bouncers that check UV are usually the ones that don't know what to look for. I can't remember the last time anyone I knew had their ID UV checked anywhere, including the club.

VenomV74 [S]

Hmm alright, well my ticket is awaiting a reply at the moment but I really appreciate your explanation and I hope we can resolve this soon. The ID quality is nearly perfect except for this single flaw.

Redacted

UV is checked somewhat frequently. Maybe try another light?

VenomV74 [S]

https://imgur.com/vvhRD3C

Middle one is fake. Your thoughts? It shows up, just barely.

Redacted

Does look very faint. I’m not a bouncer so I don’t know if that’s a dead giveaway or not.

Budgetfakes.com OG Vendor

Did you atleast give lucy the respect and bring it up with them before you made a public post about it?

VenomV74 [S]

I submitted a ticket on their site, yes. But youre right, its disrespectful of me and I apologize to them. Edited post to remove names.

deadmigit

Clubs and some hot bars. I have uv checked around every 2 weeks when I go clubbing. Honestly if there is UV and it’s not like super misprinted ur good