all 26 comments

idbook.ph [S] OG Vendor

new PA, new CAm old CA, new UT, new RI, GA have to be instate

nattyice

i can do new PA instate

fosholeh

PM sent

fosholeh

I would love to review your new F/new CT, I can give you a thorough review of your new FL because I have a real one available to compare it to.

blazer13

For whatever reason I can't upvote, but I would love to do an in-state review for your TX.

nattyice

new MD or new PA! :)

nattyice

review on the home page is still pending but you can find my review in the forum here: https://forum.fakeidvendors.com/user_activity/post/je4hy45cq2

defover21

I am in state for CA and can review that one. Also have access to real oCAs to comp. Will soon have a review for IDKing's nCT once I receive it.

aguy

I would love to do a review on the Texas one. I know I don't have a review yet but that's because I've been scammed before ordering fakes.

htxmm99

Would love to review your new TX. I have a review pending for another TX Id so it’d be cool to compare.

Reet43

Never done a review but I'm willing to review your RI. I have a real one I can compare :)

brienr¡ver

New Fl instate lmk

brienr¡ver

Done nFL review for ois and god

orange7402

I'm instate for NY I have a few reviews on the site id love to do one for NY!

nitrogrue Only drinks O'Douls

Hey id be willing to review NY :D

tyvog

I'd definitely be interested in reviewing the NY. I live instate and have real ones as well as multiple from different vendors

21onpaper

I have a real FL so I can review that one for you

fosholeh

Sent my wickr in PM

britishcolumbia

Yes sir! Will do a review for you.

britishcolumbia

I’ll do a review on your TX

olllielou

NPA I can give though review and it would be insate to see if it passes but I'm out of state very often or NY I can give a good review on too since I have a real 21 NY id.

agt

I have access to a real nfl, nct, and nri ids. If you need a review for any of these states it would be solid.

agt

I’m in rhody if u need a ri reviewer

iwanttennesseewhiskey

i’m currently writing another review right now on IL and i live in TN and GA so i’d be happy to give a good thorough review on your GA when i try it out at the bars in Athens and places around north atlanta

dougstamper

I’d love to do one for Maryland, but I live no where near there

McLovin

I’ll review a NY for ya, have a bunch or reviews up on my page.