all 10 comments

uzi

ive had that happen with 21done. i messaged them a couple times and once they responded they said it must've gotten lost in shipment so they sent a reprint which then took like 2 weeks longer than estimated but eventually showed up. worth it tho. ive ordered from him like 6 times and that only happened once

liless [S]

Damn I just don’t have time to wait an extra 2 weeks.

epathix

Same exact thing is happening to me with my reprint right now. My OG started to fray and peel with the laminate and my replacement for that one had holo issues. They were super nice and shipped another one for me last week. The only condition was that I cut up my old one and send them pics (I guess to make sure I’m not scamming). It shipped on March 3rd I believe and it was supposed to be delivered on Friday. I’ve been checking the tracking ever since and it wasn’t delivered today or on Saturday. All it says is “In transit” for 4 straight days and that’s an automated message. I’m debating whether I should wait or contact them. I just don’t want to seem really pushy, but I don’t have an ID right now because they made me cut up the other one. Kinda sucks ngl..

liless [S]

Yeah I contacted them and they said to wait it out. They said it was in possession of usps and they are not doing their job. The only reason why I need it is for spring break. And I ordered from 2 vendors idchief which is slow cuz of virus and 21done due to the delay. But I didn’t expect this to happen.

21done Vendor

This is entirely due to the USPS and completely outside of our control. This is 1/100 shipments at most. Horrible luck. If you ordered shoes from Nike the same possibility exists. I wish we could control every single aspect of this thing, but at some point we have to hand it off to the shipping company and let them do their thing.

21done Vendor

Oddly enough there are 4 shipments like this that are just stuck in transit. They are all at different locations too, while all other orders have delivered no problem. Just bad luck and poor service at the USPS. We will reship any of these orders that are still stuck in transit next batch. Contact us on Monday if you have received yours and tracking shows in transit and we will add you to that weeks batch, shipped between 3/17-3/19.

liless [S]

I under stand but they sent this to me email. https://postimg.cc/gXvw0RPn

21done Vendor

Yeh that's USPS literally just losing a package. It'll probably turn up and be delivered in a couple weeks, but regardless we have issued a reship.

liless [S]

FIXED RESHIPPED ID WITH A FREE ONE ON TOP OF THAT