all 9 comments

deadmigit

the thing is everyone is going to have a preference. I definitely have a preference when it comes to vendors. I think its safe to say i have the most ids from vendors that is active on the forum and I can't give a clear cut answer for some states. Good idea but just doesnt work

TheTaxMAn [S]

probably could have some sort of vote to decide or even have ties, I think if a state being produced is similar in quality to another you can probably make a decision on whose would be more preferable based on reliability, price and shipping

HomeDepotEnthusiast

my issue is there are too many moving parts Heres an example of where best produced is like an all over the place term: There are a few really good nCAs but they all do the tactile DOB over the photo incorrectly when compared to a real one.
So while they all share that limitation, there is no clear winner there no matter how good temps are and stuff.
See window states for another example.
I like the idea but people should really just choose based off where they are, the vendors pricing etc.

TheTaxMAn [S]

my list wouldn't be exclusive to some states, would list essentially every state produced and who makes them. it would just consolidate a hell of a lot of information already on the forum in one place that people can use to make better decisions

vishmonsta IDHurry.com - IDgod.to - Already21.com Scammer

MI - Lucy oWA EDL - FYD nMO - budget nIL - 21done nCA NC - OIS Evolved / FYD - oOH Lost - nWI Dove TN Desert fox - GA

DoveForgeries Vendor

<3

21done Vendor

<3

DoveForgeries Vendor

dove probably has the best ids all around

Owere1776

oh yess bby