all 6 comments

kprvwid

Nice review, got pics?

I don’t think any Wisc or NY states will become ISP for a long while now. Polycarbonate IDs are just too much effort to fake perfectly when they don’t make up many sales compared to other states for most vendors (from what I read on this forum, vendor or someone else can correct me). I think inherently that makes the feel of the ID different which makes using in state tough.

McDimps [S]

Just uploaded pics, did my best lol. But yeah I mean I think a lot of kids want Magic or OIS NY IDs even though the templates need some updating. Like I said it's good, and has the same feel of OIS NY which has the same feel of a real NY lol. That's why I said maybe this will work in NY since it's similar enough, but not identical for obvious reasons

howdie

I have a different idea. Teslin IDs look fake. Polycarbonate IDs look real. Believe it or not, IDTop has better NY template. Unfortunately, staffs make mistakes frequently.

McDimps [S]

It's definitely shifting that way. When I think telling i just think of the entirety of the midwest atp...lol. and really, idtop? I just looked at theirs and yea it includes the star which is nice. Only issue i think is wrong commissioner signature. I have their VT and yea its good but theres a lot of alignment issues. Wouldve never considered their NY to be the current best

howdie

I wouldn't go that far.

McDimps [S]

Fair. Regardless, the more I stare at the UV on this damn Wisconsin the more it bothers me, lol