all 3 comments

Evolvedids OG Vendor

When we release more states from our domestic office we're your vendor.. We're adding some updates to our reseller program to make it easier to join and easier to collect customers information with custom domains. Once we release states domestically, we plan on making them all ISP. Should start dropping those over the next few weeks.

Main focus is our high volume states like AL, AZ, CT, IL, MI, PA then we will branch out to higher security states like FL, NY, TX, GA etc. 2 week turnaround will be the norm once we open those up too :)

Budgetfakes.com OG Vendor

We are one of the oldest og around , we have great prices and have a great reseller program. Once our new site launches soon it will be even better.

McDimps

OIS has a program, but frankly idk how it is exactly. But theres a deal in there.

If youre okay with Illinois, I know 21done has a good reseller program at 40 bucks an ID plus they fill a lot of the info out for you

Edit: I read OIS's program. Basically 50% off w occasional credit lol. Pretty much, if youre trying to stray away from FYD or magic, I'd look at Budget OIS or 21done, but there could be better deals out there, im not a big reseller personally

However, it should be noted that Magic and OIS have similar quality sometimes. Just depends.