all 43 comments

jamesghost [S]

proff that ppl out here have it already barcodes passing intellicheck

jamesghost [S]

i cant show pics illtry later

jamesghost [S]

file:///home/chronos/u-ed6b33ec1720d55c72ee3ccab1ccb722c0ce9b35/MyFiles/Downloads/0aPjfjOn31UCxHP9Ge7a3G5df80eb01ag.png

jamesghost [S]

file:///home/chronos/u-ed6b33ec1720d55c72ee3ccab1ccb722c0ce9b35/MyFiles/Downloads/0bC8ICOuri5x3nNgpFTmnh5df7a9f51ag.jpeg

jamesghost [S]

file:///home/chronos/u-ed6b33ec1720d55c72ee3ccab1ccb722c0ce9b35/MyFiles/Downloads/0aPjfhl4fwQk6J09s3joCi5df7a9fc1ag.png

21done Vendor

This is amazing

jamesghost [S]

yes it is we need 2 figure this out

21done Vendor

Figure what out? Here is a youtube video (that is on our homepage) of our ID passing AgeID/Intellicheck. https://youtu.be/2eHGITw0rDc

jamesghost [S]

cool but thats ny passing and ppl say ny andnj is encrypted

21done Vendor

You didn't show anything. Those are links to your own drives. Upload to ibb.co. NY is encrypted with a hash string that has yet to be publicly beaten.

21done Vendor

You still haven't shown anything.

jamesghost [S]

this is kirklands.com if ur id passes here and makes it to this step without being rejected then ur id passes intellicheck bro

1738fake

Encrypted with a hash string? Aren't encryption and hashing two different things?

Is there a PDF online with the barcode breakdown? I remember seeing something like this

OmegaBlue

Wait pls help me understand this just for my curiosity. If the hash or encryption or whatever has yet to be broken, then how are you able to make NY id's that scan? Or do these only work outside of NY

21done Vendor

Making them scan isn't difficult. It's making them scan successfully on AgeID by intellicheck, who apparently either been given access to the algorithm, or have broken it themselves. I find both scenarios unlikely, but here we are.

jamesghost [S]

also i dont wanna buy id i just want codes

Meow4Fakes

Fantastic

21done Vendor

All of our testing towards a proper NY fake has been done on real polycarbonate. Besides that mostly irrelevant point, I think it would actually work opposite of how you're thinking. If they rely on ageid, and have seen its effectiveness in weeding out fakes, they will be much less likely to be concerned about other elements that could be used to determine if it is fake. That is what's so great about things like ageid. When you manage to crack it, it makes the ID that much smoother to use, because they are only concerned about one thing, and that's will it scan or not. I would compare it to something like a proper lenticular lens as GA/KY/MD use. OH is very subtle, but the others show a pretty dramatic visual flip in face/dob. If you have a fake that emulates this well, it would make most other features to the ID mostly irrelevant, as that would be the go to thing that a bouncer would look for. As soon as they see it pass, boom, you're good. Always exceptions of course, just my opinion.

jamesghost [S]

run that thru age id bro thats ny