all 12 comments

HomeDepotEnthusiast

Back when I printed oIL I was getting a little cocky about the quality and such so I made myself one with this address:
1060 W ADDISON STREET
CHICAGO IL 60613
For those who are unaware/have not seen Blue Brothers, this is the address of Wrigley Field.
It worked 3 times. Then a bartender noticed, but was too preoccupied taking photos and texting his buds to really care.

plusc

I almost put my address as 123-01 Roosevelt ave Flushing, NY

That's Shea Stadium/Citi Field

IDTemple Newbie Vendor

When I was bartending back in the day this kid handed me an id that was my friends old drivers license from our college days lol, promptly told him to get lost.

jigglymonkey

Not supporting our society? Smh

deadmigit

It was his friends stolen license. I would have snatched that shit too. So would most people

jigglymonkey

He didn’t say it was stolen it could have just been given to him to use

nattyice

when i first started buying beer at the corner store by my house, the lady working there carded me the first 4 times i went there and she said, “i’m so sorry, you just look so young!” and all i could think was “yeah it’s because i’m 18” LOL

IDKing Vendor

one time i printed 2300 IDs in one day.

swagmastami

I've had a FYD nPA for quite some time now, and when I first got it, I was really excited about the quality. After having received it on a Tuesday, I used it Tuesday night at a bar, Friday night to get alcohol, and Saturday night at a bar again. Once I was trashed and out of that bar, I went to Taco Bell for some 2am drunk food, and the line was massive. When I was there, I was talking to this group of people about what bars are good in the area, and asked which ones were more lenient on fake IDs. One of the girls said she was good at identifying fakes, and proceeded to ask to see mine. I was a bit skeptical, but drunk so I let her see it. Her initial response was to completely crease the shit out of the ID. Not only did she completely fuck the lamination, but she also did the same shit on the real 21+ ID my friend had from Michigan. End of the story, not only did she completely fuck my friend's real ID up by putting a huge crease in the middle, but destroyed my first fake less than a week after I had gotten it.

wowcoolguy

That literally just happened to me man, just got my nPA from FYD and a buddy of mine proceeds to bend it and the lamination peeled right off.

swagmastami

It sucks too, because the overlay on my dupe started to peel.

ID only lasted like 2 months before it was outta commission.