all 16 comments

Juneyaka

Chfake should be able to do it. The use the same MD5# Routing System as the TSA, so those fuckers will never know. Shoot me a pm if you need help setting up a bitcoin account, I understand that it can be complicated.

NANI [S] Lucy Computer Nerd

Ok I just put in another order hopefully they see it this time Im guessing maybe I fucked up the bitcoin transaction the last 2 times because they responded really fast when I tried to buy it again.

Juneyaka

You're in good hands brother! I'm pretty sure you get a half off code if you get a couple friends to order too!

tzoho

heard fakeidcanada uses amazons 2 hour delivery. try them

IDKing Vendor

we can do 30 minutes max

lostid'scs CS Rep

check out KingOfFakes, they submit the information to the DMV the sameway the government does when someone is born. Turnaround is a few hours i think, idk hit their CS up

damico

They’re on the scammers list bruv

shoshosho

Nah they’re legit

lostid'scs CS Rep

no they told me i sent it to the last bitcoin address last time so it was my fault ;/

Owere1776

Hit me up at 877-355-0602 and I can sneak you on that plane

DoveForgeries Vendor

let me knwo also need do fly

spicypeen

Dove will come pick you up, He a mf bird and will give you a ride. he is gentle in the air. He got his flyers license from CHfakes so he does not even have one actually but you are in good hands still. You will just crash into the ocean and will have to fight to live and i can predict the future and dove will kill you. he will give you the biggest swirley you ever had. You wont even remember it. You will be dead. Any way have a safe flight with Dove Airlines :)

TrinityFakes SCAMMER

I thought doves had wings

DesertFoxCS CS

Yes i heard dove sells shoe bombs if you’d like those 2

duckfeet

idgod hawaii no problem

spicypeen

If you want an ID that will pass anytime anywhere get one from 21overnight.com best ID's on the market. You will be good to go.