all 5 comments

deadmigit

So for a vendor to make a pretty good new state he first has to have the temp made and then he has to screw around with color matching to his printer and alignment and a ton of other things. To drop a pretty good new state it costs anywhere between 1-5k depending on a ton of factors. If it’s a newer high security state like nKY that might cost 10k to drop. It’s all about is it worth their time and money. A isp Id that u want is pretty time consuming and for a vendor to make a isp Id it takes time away from everything else. Pretty much unless u have right around 75-100 orders at 100 bucks a piece and the vendor deems it a good seller it’s not gonna happen

idviking OG Vendor

whether ours will be ISP we'll have to see, but we're putting in a lot of work for a nWA o21 and u21, should be ready in a week or so

Ramses Small Penis Compensator

I’m working my ballsack off for ya man. I want this bish just as much as OP lol.

idviking OG Vendor

Did I say you could take a break to post in the forum? puts on Egyptian pharaoh hat

haha, can't wait to see it!

Ramses Small Penis Compensator

Don’t appropriate my culture. What if I wore a horned helmet? That’s what I thought you Viking prick lol.