all 8 comments

someonefotos

My order (2909-37329) has been “processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 3:33 pm on May 1, 2018”. Does that mean it’s been stuck in customs for over 18 days? It said it was processed out of China on April 29th so would you consider that in-transit for over 21 days? Sorry for the confusion I’m just concerned that my ids got stopped at customs and I don’t know what to do

none [S] OG Vendor

Hello we already noticed something was wrong with your order, that is why it does not say shipped any more. We switched it back to reprint.

Your order says "In progress" again, we are already reprinting it and sending it out again this time different shipping method. Your order was alraedy printed, we're just awaiting new tracking and it will be assigned to your account in 1-2 day

scrodumwarrior

Can you check 4291-33790 , it has been a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. more than 3-4weeks, im afraid it needs a reprint/ship as well.

none [S] OG Vendor

Yes, we missed that one. We will send it out again in next batch with 2-3 day shipping (UPS/DHL)

Marked it.

Rocket

Mine has been in china since May 6th , i order reps from china all the time and it literally never takes this long, i thing something is up

none [S] OG Vendor

We give orders 21 days in transit(that's the latest we seen them update when we they have got stuck like this, once it reaches that point we will resend with 3 day UPS\DHL)

talktothebricks

The times stated in this post are far from accurate. IDs are sent out whenever they feel like sending them regardless of the paid shipping method. Highly Disappointed

none [S] OG Vendor

The shipping method isn't the processing speed of the ID you goon.

We have also changed the shipping option to a single one, no multiple anymore as of like a week ago.

It is pretty accurate.