all 11 comments

thechosenmod

Can confirm. Last three orders have not arrived and Abdul is taking down all tickets I send in. I had an order from December and still has not arrived and all tickets have been subsequently removed. If you ask for a refund, don't expect it.

McDimps

Ik it sucks but regardless of what vendor you order from never expect a refund. You pay with btc this ain't target where you can walk in w a receipt lol

thechosenmod

Lets not pretend as though you cannot exchange currency with crypto. All they need is an address, lets not be naive c'mon now. It ain't like this is my first order. The problem is that I'm a repeat customers for a countless amount orders and there is a lack of communication. If I have to create several tickets to find out where my ID is for several months, thats a problem. Nevermind the fact that Abdul deletes the tickets when you ask for a new tracking number or confirmation the ID is moving. They have my money, the courteous thing to do is tell me how we're going to approach a solution, which has not happened. So before you get, "muh don't expect a refund", carefully look at the situation and understand why we feel this way, especially with a vendor who HAS had a good reputation. The refund is not the problem. The problem is that multiple people are having this issue and its not being addressed.

Usually your takes are decent on here. You missed with this one.

McDimps

I just think expecting a refund is pretty out there. I'm not endorsing the fact that they're really dragging their feet on your order. But it's just one of those things that ain't gonna happen in this business

babytron1

Yes— will we ever get the IDs?

Gutenberg [S]

Update - much to my surprise and shock, the IDs arrived today!
I didn't expect this and wanted to update this thread.

My previous experiences with FakeYourDrank were positive and I believe they had some IDs confiscated plus the Chinese New Year but the lack of communications will cause me to place orders with other suppliers. FakeYourDrank should learn a lesson - be transparent and communicate with your customers. I hope others receive their late orders shortly.

unitedbronx

Maybe they just blocked y by IP as you were really annoying at some point in time. Or maybe the website was shut down. You will never know it till you use all the opportunities to access the website. I used https://clearvpn.com/blog/how-to-change-ip-adress/ article to learn how to to bypass this IP blocking idea that some websites stupidly apply.