all 11 comments

deadmigit

Why the fuck does everyone want a isp id. They exist for like three states. I’ve used OIS nc instate along with gods in obx and Wilmington

coronavirus

In your opinion, what is the best fake ID?

Dmac4800

21done nIL

Edit: Depends where youre using but 21done nIL is up there right now.

coronavirus

Does it feel like real ID? How about 2nd best fake ID?

Dmac4800

They feel like the real ID. FOr the most part, the same exact materials are used. You'll likely get teslin, pvc, or polycarb. The standard, as far as I know, if Teslin. If you're worried about something like a bend test, any bouncer who performs a "bend test" is full of shit.

deadmigit

My favorites are budget SC and MO, Lucy, DF TX and GA, OIS NC. I also use a nOH a lot since it’s just fancy and no one knows about it really.

coronavirus

Do they feel like real IDs?

deadmigit

What the fuck does that mean. They feel like they are supposed to. Most states feel different. A NC, MO and CA are all going to feel differently and they are all teslin

yungniggaa

Evolved got a good NC

jamesghost [S]

so the old nc is in state passable because i need it for bars in nc thats where i live so i want something that i can use here i dont want a out of state

OldIronsidesFakes Vendor

We got a solid nNC id.no fake is perfect. you should try to get a different state if possible, but if you want to use it instate, it’s still a solid ID