all 18 comments

deadmigit

Noo what the fuck happened to NC and nMS

i_main_darius Y E E T

^ nobody has made nMS since CK

deadmigit

Well god but other then that no one and I feel like it’s a fantastic state cause there is a big gap between GA and TX and no one fills that

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

in due time my friend. This is just whats coming out soon. We're still working on the other stuff.

I plan on having the most HQ states available by the end of this year ;)

deadmigit

o god, hes going for the big one, nKY

hennyrama

hey, for order #6005 I accidentally signed up to your reseller program (I didn't read shit and just clicked apply because I was curious). long story short, it gave me reseller rates and I placed my order thinking it was normal price. What can I do now?

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

Do you not want the reseller rates?

deadmigit

no i have to bitch about gettng cheaper ids

hennyrama

I was just concerned that the order wouldn't go through since I only ordered one Id, but thank you

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

It let you only order one ID and check out?

If so then thats an issue Ill have to look in to. Based on the btc amount charged it seems like it charged you the normal rates.

emilyloumiller

Hi, I’m really confused looking at my Account page on your website and I’ve submitted ticket but haven’t received a response. I really just need to know if there’s another step I need to do. My order number is #4922. I used Coinbase to transfer USD to BTC (which took 20 days) and then BitPay to store my BTC. I thought, based on the instructions I read when I ordered from EvolvedIDs, that the money would immediately transfer over to you. On my Account page, it says that the order is placed, but I don’t know what that means - do I still need to pay? Have you already received my payment? When should I expect the order to arrive?

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

You need to send it from where its at to the address thats provided on your account page for that order.

It will update to paid after about 3 confirmations

Matu

Can you do me a favor and check ticket #6VX-TEJ-8EBM. It’s roughly 20ish days old and they said they’d note it to you but still no solution. I’m trying to place my next order which is why I need assistance.

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

Just informed my dev and replied to your ticket. Never was tagged for me. Sorry about that.

Should be fixed by the end of today

Matu

Much appreciated! I know you’d respond fast and get everything fixed ASAP as soon as you saw it :)

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

i try i try :)

tsunamiii

Hey there -- I have an order (#5142). It was paid for on the 27th of February I believe. I still haven't received in the mail and submitted a ticket, but haven't had a response yet. Is there any way you could perhaps provide an update? Thank you.

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

Still in progress. Should be getting updated at some point this week.