all 12 comments

s227

sending a few solid ones in today

realSalzinator [S] - Last Surviving OG

Post em in the forum. The review section is lame. Should only serve as an archive imo.

ih8myPP Thot Exterminator

I would make an in depth review but waiting on FYD response on wether I can get reprints

Budgetfakes.com OG Vendor

Bro truth is most reviews always are trash and alway been trash. Most good ones are because the reviewer either has no idea or they are a bandwagon jumper. Look at the reviews almost all are 10's lol no fake is a 10 for one thing. And some have wrong lam or they have overlays when it should be full not part etc and still got 10's . Old pvc crap is also getting 10's . I can be honest and say our 2 reviews are not 10's as i said no id is a 10 but ones missing shit of have the wrong material are nowhere near even an 8. I always said reviews are just to say hey this vendor delivered and isn't a scam. A real review should be pictures and we got it that all and let people look at the pictures and see what they think.

I mostly agree with you. Reviews were/are almost always shoddy, but there were a few select users who would give it to you raw with loads of info, and plenty more individuals ready to chime in within the comments.

I think reviews also should act like an interactive wiki though as well. A lot of people, I'm sure yourself and myself included, have learned a great deal of knowledge about IDs, common mistakes, etc via reviews. So people like us can teach those that post with comments, and then that person will become knowledgeable, and so on.

rachets

I left a pretty decent review I thought I could have added a picture or two with the UV light but didn’t... https://fakeidvendors.com/page/review&id=282

Post it here in the forums tbh. The review section is lame

Mayton

I could not agree more. The review quality we had on r/fakeid is leaps and bounds better than this site's review section. Half of the reviews need to be deleted because they contain sensitive personal info. I expect better from the mods tbh

Partly because they are hidden away. No one can critique reviews. The review section is lame.

goochmaster

All I can do is approve reviews. I can’t not allow reviews to be posted simply because I disagree. It’s up to the users (as you guys are doing now) to call out poor reviews.

Mayton

Then you should allow comments and up voting/ down voting. It would probably make more sense to make the review section its own forum style page. Without the ability of other users to trash reviews and have a nice layout to do so, the reviews will continue to be shit.

I also think vendors cannot be ranked in the review section until at least 10-15 reviews have been posted. This way vendors that have 8 reviews don't out pace vendors with over 30 reviews on the leader board.

goochmaster

vendors are not ranked until 10 reviews

We are working on moving reviews to this part of the site, where everyone will see them and can enable discussion and voting