all 24 comments

none OG Vendor

There was one guy on the reddit sub who was like legit 12 or 13 years old and a bunch of 18+ year olds trusted him with their money for a "sub group order" and he ran off with like $5k LOL

DoveForgeries Vendor

damn man when i was 13 i was still breastfeeding

IDKing Vendor

this is pure gold

FoundingFathers Vendor

weidon don't eat da booty.

idviking OG Vendor

Some kid back in the reddit day was a reseller I'm pretty sure. He got arrested, charged with carding (I think), then while awaiting court proceedings continued to sell. Ok that's dumb. The dumbest part is he was openly doxxed on reddit...... and continued to sell.

deadmigit

Fuck yer alive

idviking OG Vendor

of course :)

Slap

One of the most notable things would be the mod stealing all the escrow money for Herc's last sale, and he still pulled through with everybody's IDs. He was truly professional.

$50k+ in btc if I remember right or some shit

vishmonsta IDHurry.com - IDgod.to - Already21.com Scammer

theres one particular nigga in my head lmao. And you know who you are when u read this lmao

wildflower

i dont imagine or think its that crazy or wild lol?

Ramses Small Penis Compensator

Paging Lost who fled the country for Asia. Paging Scannable and Phantom, those dudes were wack lol. Pretty sure Prop Solutions dead ass Killed that woman. Who was that dude that made the PVC states and went to dinner with that bitch, he has a hairy ass arm and a watch. That dude definitely fucked some bitch from the sub. I could go on but most of the stories I know are personal ones from associates and friends lmao, we definitely live wild lives.

Pfff ya right lmao

wildflower

you a vendor or just a fan boy?

Lmfao what does a fan boy mean, I just jack off on here all day?