all 9 comments

realSalzinator - Last Surviving OG

inexistent shills

Lolol

oi

this nigga fidl really think we dumb, fucking cunt has been retarded since day 1

notacop

Lord Shill in the buildin'

NANI Lucy Computer Nerd

Nobody's saying anything against the people recommending you over another based on actual reviews etc.

When we say shill we mean the people who say stupid stuff that isn't true or based in fact. Like when people review IDs before they even get the ID, rate a new ID a 10/10 just because nobody else makes that state, or when people say "don't order FYD because they get seized all the time and OIS doesn't". And tbh shouldn't you dislike that too, because now when you don't meet this unrealistic expectation people lose faith in your service.

OldIronsidesFakes [S] Vendor

I agree with you that No ID is an actual 10 .

chilly

^^^I’ll stand behind this

Mayton

OIS deserves all of his praise. I have done business with him for a long time and after going through about 20 vendors over my entire career, I know his shop is the real deal.

But I agree, everyone needs to STFU with their petty recommendations. Spit facts with reason, not just baseless opinions. It does not help anyone to say "oh this shit is fire man, I got into a club that has a box scanner". We know that is not true and will never be true. Language like this only hurts our already fragile community and needs to stop.

Budgetfakes.com OG Vendor

It has nothing to do with a great id . its the bullshit stories like the guy who like the swat team came to the bar and they changed his ois id and they were like ya your good man lol

lid0994

Technically no ID is a 10 but if it passes at liquor stores/bars/gas station then it’s def an 8+. If you’re not going to the one sketchy place that sells to anyone and it works, it should be an 8+ because while there still might be some flaws, the end goal is for it to work and if it does that then it’s solid. I don’t think that there’s a problem with recommending a vendor that you have PERSONALLY HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE with. I recommend OIS to ppl bc I had good experience with CS, shipping, and the Id worked. I understand it isn’t the case for everyone and that’s why ppl leave reviews. Outside of OIS, however, there are also other great vendors. It all depends on what Kind (state) of ID you’re looking for, shipping time, cost, and how well it works/how good it is. If u want it amazon prime with no sig, then go with dove. If you want a super cheap NJ, go with FFF. If you want a wide variety go with OIS or FYD. If u want rare states budget among others has some of those. If you want older versions Like old Indiana, Maine etc. go with OIS. Imo the best all around BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE is OIS but not everyone feels that way. Although OIS or FYD might be over represented in terms of reviews or comments, that doesn’t necessarily mean someone is shilling. Especially since ppl are posting reviews of their ID with pics. Those aren’t shills those are experiences. Sometimes the reviewers give high numbers. Instead they should focus on looking for errors so others are aware of possible mistakes rather than “id looks to have all the holos but I really don’t know because I can’t test”