all 15 comments

Softlover55

It's called a lens and i don't think there's a current way to fully replicate them, or at least flawlessly.

McDimps

On NY it's a window lol, but yes, no vendor on the vvl who makes NY inverts the image under light like a real does. Other states like VA, WI, and I think CO and DC have this feature too

McDimps

Check reply to Softlover

TaylorGang [S]

Appreciate your reply bro . So I think it's impossible or hard to do that at least for the time being and no one has figured that out yet .

McDimps

Something along those lines yea. Hope to see it in the future tho

FrankNasty

i know how to do ill message u on telegram with link but u not gonna like the price lol but its only way to do lenticular lense / negative positive photo with light sending link now

popote

Does anyone have a legit program to make barcodes that scan or at least a site ?

bf-supplies

There is a few ways to do it , 1 is by software but can't remember the name of it at the moment but it does it for u and they u print it.

TaylorGang [S]

THANK YOU bro for the reply , if you ever remember the name of the software let me know , appreciate you

21done Vendor

-It is not a lenticular lens.

-It is not a lens.

-It is not done with software(exclusively).

-It is simply polycarbonate like the rest of the ID, it just happens to be clear polycarbonate all the way through.

-It is not a feature, but simply a side effect of their "printing" method.

That printing method is a laser. More specifically, it is a pulsed fiber laser.

The image is literally burned into the polycarbonate by passing through the top most layer of the card and penetrating down into the middle where it causes carbon in the ID material to turn black upon receiving heat.

What you are noticing, was never meant to be a security feature. It was just a happy accident for bouncers. You are simply seeing light diffusion.

"light diffusion The scattering of light by reflection or transmission. Diffuse reflection results when light strikes an irregular surface such as a frosted window or the surface of a frosted or coated light bulb."

The reason a reverse thermal transfer PVC printer fails at this, is because it is not physically scattering any light. The polycarbonate is doing so because the plastic is actually warped and burned and changed. The frosted glass example is one I very much agree with in regards to this.

How do you beat it? Very simple. With a pulsed fiber laser.

(Or pay me XX XMR and I will show you)

21done Vendor

ny999.jpg

21done Vendor

ny99.jpg

21done Vendor

ny9.jpg

kprvwid

You guys always impress me with all the technical knowledge you have on IDs, from the way barcodes work and now this, crazy.

Still ready to be the first customer for nCA when it comes out