all 9 comments

howdie

What state do you live in? Did the cashier say anything else about the ID?

delila [S]

I live in California and they made some off comment saying something about the date and how it looked wrong? But the dates line up and they don't look that bad to me but maybe she is just really experienced with ids.

McDimps

Way I see it is you just got unlucky. Its a grocery store usually they just make sure the pic lines up and enter your birthday in

delila [S]

I think ur right, thanks for the reassurance! :)

ra7chet

Anyone not a bouncer/cop/bartender should be told to go fuck themselves lmao you’re good with that nCA in state for low level shit like booze. (Speaking from experience)

delila [S]

thats facts lmao, i used it yesterday at another place and it worked. i gotta ask, you say booze is low level shit but what would you consider high level shit that u could actually buy with a fake?

ra7chet

Well I personally got into fakes so I could attend 21+ raves, getting into nice clubs/venues was my goal. Way more to it than buying booze. Only have been turned away using OIS @ Exchange LA.

delila [S]

oh cool, i didn't even think about that

Snowycali

The last OIS i received had colors that were way off and banding on the photo. Doesn't surprise me.