all 6 comments

none OG Vendor

So from what you said we shipped it on time and it got seized? So our turnaround time is still the same.

Just because it got seized does not mean its longer. Our turnaround is about to be 1-2 weeks starting yesterday.

You submitted your ID on

Order Submit Date: 14/09/2018

Your ID was shipped on

September 27, 2018

To me that looks like 13 days and not 2.5-3 weeks?

Thanks for lying!

Also if your order was seized all you have to do is contact us and we will send it out again, we have upgraded our shipping and nothing gets seized anymore.

Thanks!

fatpeoplerunning [S]

Oh my, totally forgot that the Chinese holiday messed with the shipping! I was told that it was going to be 2-3 weeks for you to just remake it when I contacted customer support, hence why I was a tad upset that the remake was going to take longer than what you advertise for the first time around. Thank you for replying, hoping to see the product soon!

none OG Vendor

Your order was shipped before china holiday and it does look seized. Did our CS rep already mark it for reprint?

fatpeoplerunning [S]

I would hope, sent a message in on the 10th and they said it would be 2-3 weeks before they could remake it

none OG Vendor

They do wrong, suppose to be 21 days of total ship time. It is at that. Will mark for reprint

fatpeoplerunning [S]

You’re the man. I’ll make sure write a stellar review when I get it!