all 10 comments

kprvwid

Yea I just noticed I’ve fucked this up and keep switching between high and low when I mean the same thing. Thanks for clarifying I’ll go back and fix later

Budgetfakes.com OG Vendor

Like it matters , most reviews on here are bullshit . Look at this week same person did 2 reviews did a real review for the iowa then let the ca vendor by with its a good id when 50% of the colours are off . The guy ,the stream and the thing in hand all the wrong colours . So these reviews are mostly bias because of shills and freebies.

McDimps

If you think we're all bad here you should check other platforms. No pics, maybe a paragraph in length at most, no real ID comparison but hey it scans and bends so it must be perfect right?

Budgetfakes.com OG Vendor

Those are just as bad but also most of those are fake. It's not hard to just be unbias and do the reviews the same way for all vendors. Why is this a hard concept? because most are paid shills or get free stuff so they post bs to get more freebies. If thats the case why bother to have a review section? U make it sound like I have no clue whats going on, ive been here almost 11 years now . I have seen it all . I'm hoping 1 day u guys change but doubt it.

21done [S] Vendor

I don't disagree one bit, I would just like to see the quality of reviews go up. I am not sure how to fix that. I am trying to fix that with this post. Now we can make a post about people's inability to see a shitty ID as a shitty ID.