all 3 comments

nitrogrue Only drinks O'Douls

Hey, so I’ll let you know what happened with me(might not happen for you). I ordered on may 11th, and a couple days after that it was marked as in progress up until yesterday. Yesterday it got market as shipped, and when I looked up the tracking number, it was already in a city like a 1-2 drive away. It got here today, only after just changing to shipped on the website yesterday. So I don’t know how reliable the update thing is on their website, but that’s what happened with me

BudLight48 Likes Light Beer

Ya dude I know what ur talking about I ordered mine May 9th and they have said in progress for over a week and a half I think they got shipped cause FYD told me my batch along with a few others got shipped Monday but no update (as long as I get my ids within this week or next I won’t care though) it’s not a big issue though cause their support has been really helpful filling me in on how the whole process works

none OG Vendor

Correct. We usually wait until the tracking number is atleast scanned in and in route to supply it.

Last time we supplied about 400 tracking numbers that weren't scanned in yet about a month ago and all 400 customers complained that their tracking didn't work. So we rather just wait until they scan in now to supply them