all 21 comments

Swexican

Thanks for the update. Still waiting on some PA reprints, could those have been in the batches that shipped out or should I re-place the order and make a ticket?

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

Did you place a replacement order for those PAs back in nov/dec? A big batch of mainly PA reprint orders just went out so if you did youre probably in that.

If your order has a tracking number that never updated, then you need to follow instructions above.

liqu0r

Is tracking selective or does everyone get one? I dont seem to have a tracking number but it says “shipped” on your website

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

We arent doing tracking anymore. If your order was recently updated to shipped then your order should be otw :)

I have tracking though so if something were to happen you can always submit a ticket and we can actually see where its at this time around.

Harrison24

any promos currently or in the near future :)?

Alcohol

This ^ Could use some new promos :)

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

updated ;)

Harrison24

honestly love you no homo

mangopods

I'm still missing PA reprints from back in July...

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

We've been telling people for awhile to send in new orders just as this post does. If you submitted a replacement order for it back in nov-dec and got it marked paid then your order probably just went out.

If not, then follow the instructions in the post.

Alcohol

Your site has a privacy error :( I can't even pull it up on tor

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

It works on tor, just have to "add exception" . Its been like that for years. I get on it via tor daily so it works :)

maddienem

so the replacement orders are for order numbers only before 7000? so if i ordered way back in october and haven't received my order yet, i don't have to submit a replacement order correct?

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

Well I just got out 3 batches so far. If your replacement order just changed to shipped recently, you're good. If it isnt marked paid then i havent done it and you should probably submit a ticket to my cs to get it marked paid.

lorde

Backkk! is a brand new app that’s been launched by the folks at The New York Times. shell shockers The app is a great way for people to get their news read to them in a fun and engaging way. It’s also a great way for people to get their news read to them in a fun and engaging way. It’s also a great way for people to get their news read to them in a fun and engaging way.

shark0175

I'm so excited about your nyt sudoku epic comeback with lots of promotions for 1001 tips users.

henhen1234

It says that I can only order a minimum of 10 ID's, but our reprints have less than 10. What should I do?

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

Oh ok, just make an alternate acct to place your order for the reprints

henhen1234

Okay!! Submitted my ticket. Is there an expected turn around?? Just curious. So glad you're back!

Evolvedids [S] OG Vendor

2 weeks or less from once its marked paid :)