all 31 comments

FakeyourdrankCS CS Rep

Fakeyourdrank normal orders ship to you domestically :)

newlevel2020 [S]

How would i know whats a normal order? Also what are the best states that you offer? Thanks

i_main_darius Y E E T

Their best is oWA EDL but you'd have to be 23 at this point, and FYD thinks that their nFL is good from comments

newlevel2020 [S]

Thanks for the response. I'll check out the reviews on their nFl.

blackdondada

Evolveddddd

newlevel2020 [S]

What states do you recommend from evoled?

i_main_darius Y E E T

I think they have a good nPA?

blackdondada

nPA for sure. ME is guud too but nPA is there best ID atm

newlevel2020 [S]

Thanks fellas the feedback is much appreciated.

HomeDepotEnthusiast

Many vendors reship your order domestically, so it will really come down to what state you are looking for and who does it best.
If you are interested in vendors that produce the IDs domestically as well as shipping them, that will narrow the field again, but state will still matter as far as quality goes.

newlevel2020 [S]

Thanks for the reply. I want to minimize the chances of my ids being seized. I need Utah, California, Arizona, Washington, south Carolina, Ohio, texas, georgia, florida, etc.. can you point me in the right direction for any of the mentioned states?

HomeDepotEnthusiast

When you say "etc." I'm not sure what that means....
I know both Budget and Dove are offering new South Carolina's, DesertFox just launched a nCA which is the only Domestic CA i know of, nobody does a good nFL either domestic or international.

newlevel2020 [S]

Thanks for the feedback. Illinois, Colorado to be more specific. Also if not required it doesnt have to be the new state ids the old versions would work just fine.

HomeDepotEnthusiast

If you are set on domestic, you will have to accept not having every state, but that may be a good thing, as many of the oCO and nCOs being sold are not good. There are not many good nILs either. Budget and 21Done are pretty much the only vendors using the right temp. I would generally not suggest going for the old version for most of these states as the issue date cutoff is going to result in some higher ages.....

Budgetfakes.com OG Vendor

our nil v2 is sexy

newlevel2020 [S]

I'll check out the reviews. Thanks.

newlevel2020 [S]

Yea, i want to stay domestic as long as possible. Eventually, i may have to expand my options. I'll check the reviews on the guys you mentioned. Definitely appreciate your response bro.

Domestic budget fyd fff dove desert

You can check us out at www.budgetfakes.com or on youtube budget fakes id

NANI Lucy Computer Nerd

:(

I thought you were closed for the summer now, or i would of said u like i always do.

NANI Lucy Computer Nerd

4 more days! we close on the 25th

Sorry

NANI Lucy Computer Nerd

<3

newlevel2020 [S]

Wow soory to see you keave. Ill definitely check out your work, thanks for the feedback fellas.

NANI Lucy Computer Nerd

check us out :) we're just closing for the summer on the 25th (so the last day to place an order will be the 25th) but will be back in the fall!

newlevel2020 [S]

Thanks for the response. In addition, what are the best states you offer?

i_main_darius Y E E T

Budget's best is their MO, and Nani only makes MI which is considered to be the best ID currently sold on this sub

newlevel2020 [S]

Ill check it out thanks buddy

orange7402

Buddy FYD has a New South Carolina promo fro $20

newlevel2020 [S]

Ok will check it out thanks