all 17 comments

Ramses Small Penis Compensator

I wanted you to be a new account because of the name and $20 comment. Please tell me this is a joke.

jew [S]

Not really

parkern

absolutely nobody. You're better off offering a friend 20 bucks to borrow theirs. Most good ids you get from the vendors on here you'd be lucky to get in 3 weeks for $60-100.

jew [S]

I’m serious I need it bro!

nitrogrue Only drinks O'Douls

i hope this is a joke

jew [S]

I can assure you I am not laughing kind sir

swagmastami

You can print some out on paper with that $20 by Sunday, but there’s no chance in hell you’ll get an ID for that cheap, muchless by Sunday.

swagmastami

You can print some out on paper with that $20 by Sunday, but there’s no chance in hell you’ll get an ID for that cheap, muchless by Sunday.

swagmastami

swagmastami

jew [S]

I’ll give it a go

swagmastami

swagmastami

swagmastami

i quit using fucking tor now.

fuck tor mobile

blackmarkett Newbie Vendor

lmao this must be a troll post.Classic