all 13 comments

coorsgoldenbanquet

Use localbitcoin and find someone who swaps cash for BTC, usually no questions asked, but comes with a fee. It is the safest way IMO to keep stuff on the DL.

bayo694 [S]

bayo694 [S]

Can you send bitcoins using that with no id too? It says the sitesunder heavy load

coorsgoldenbanquet

If the person is smart they will..

1) Post on LBC to get buyers and therefore get your contact info when you reach out to them 2) Meet up with you at a convenient location usually a place like a Starbucks 3) They will avoid LBC because of fees and directly send you the $ there is no need for escrow because the person is in front of you and if they try to leave you can citizens arrest them and curb stomp their head in until you get 6 confirmations on your trade 4) Basically they send BTC from their wallet directly to yours i.e your own electrum wallet, trezor, or whatever you use

danthegreat20

Get CashApp on your mobile device. You can buy Bitcoin from CashApp using a debit/credit card to any of your choosing

bayo694 [S]

You need id for that tho right?

danthegreat20

It doesn’t matter what age you are, all they do is scan your face and your card to verify it’s YOU. It’s only for security just in case if you decide to do like fraud and stuff

bayo694 [S]

i dont have an id tho lol

oi2

you obvs havent looked everywhere lol most btc atms dont require id, same thing for most ads on localbitcoins

21done Vendor

Often you can find out if ID is required at a bitcoin ATM or not by looking here: https://coinatmradar.com/

bayo694 [S]

can you send bitcoins to someone elses wallet at an atm?

Vils0n

Yes you can send it to any wallet, you need the wallet id or QR code

coorsgoldenbanquet

I find machines/ATMS to have insane fees. Try to meet up with someone for Cash if possible.