all 7 comments

xXidcL0setXx

lol..now is the time to stop shaving (young men :) 1st Relax. if you're shy, wear sunglasses or pretend to talk on your phone. be polite, greed at the cashier, quick eye contact (hello! how's your day?), then show your id. Dont wait for the cashier to ask for it. Never RUSH, Stay on your phone, dont be loud - when you're mature, not over confident, most cashiers would admire your vibe without being suspicious. Start small, test yourself like...walmart or costco, trader joe's, gas stations etc.. good luck!

drakecoleman

I disagree with parts of what he said. I would not recommend talking on the phone. In fact, act as if you are aware you look young/are young. Give cashier your ID upfront while smiling at him. Before hand, act as if your tired from a long day if work. Look zoned out. That way it's the best relaxed look.

drakecoleman

I wouldn't say a word. Look as tired to the point where you look almost pissy. Stare at the cashier's chest while he glances at your ID

AdminFIDV Moderator

CONFIDENCE

wednesday

Confidence is what backs a good ID. I'm small, clean shaven, babyface, and have used IDs at big grocery stores, liquor stores, convenience shops, restaurants, and pretty much everywhere but clubs. You just have to be quick on your feet. "Bartenders give me shit a lot, I'm sorry", be friendly but still kinda stern. If you have friends with you make up some bs about college and professors.

And lastly, pick the most foreign non-English speaking cashier.

me163 [S]

Thanks. I’m picking a score that’s been run by An Indian guy for the past 20 years, I’m sure he speaks fine English but I feel like it’s better then going to some white guys store.

DoveForgeries Vendor

we have some some blogs on our site about this https://doveids.com/blogs but main thing is just be 21, how you dress , how you talk , what you do for work or school. also its just alcohol, its easy to do, just be confident