all 5 comments

Renegate28

Do you think their nFL would pass in-state. More specifically Miami Area? If not, what should I get? I would rather get one as similar to my Florida ID though, just in case the worst were to happen, it is not as “illegal” if the only difference is my age being bumped up 3 years. Not using it for Alcohol either, just to get ass at Miami Clubs from older females and milfs lmao... maybe Gilfs... jk

TheDonDon [S]

I would get a neighboring state for clubs, even the best fakes have some obvious mistakes that bouncers will notice in seconds(I've been there). With an instate, they wouldn't care and they'd let you in, or they'd reject you and likely take your ID.

leahleah333

so i ordered my ids in the first of march. for the past almost month the tracking has said that the originating post is preparing shipment and hasn’t changed since then. i’m hoping it’s just a delay from the corona virus but kinda worried that i won’t get them. what do you think?

epathix

I’d go OOS for Miami. I have a 21done and have never gotten questioned since Illinois is such an odd state to people in south FL.

OldIronsidesFakes Vendor

Hi, thank you very much for your review and kind words, we appreciate it and hope you enjoy your ID :). I will let my workers to check out the printing error soon .