all 5 comments

McDimps

Gonna be a lot of bitches w half a brain and dudes looking like they want you to watch their twitch streams taking selfies

21done Vendor

I have a couple dozen like this. My favorite was a guy who took the picture with super curly hair with the background literally being the night sky and tree branches. The tree branches on close inspection in photoshop were so ridiculously close to his hair, he was given a haircut to the scalp instead. Sent him an ID where he is bald in it. Went the extra mile. They never said a word. I have some really incredible ones actually. I think one of my favorites was a recent one where it was a picture of an under 21 ID, but taken at an angle so that the picture was totally out of perspective. Little warp photoshop magic no big deal. In the interest of opsec I'll refrain from posting pictures though.

McDimps

Bruh how can kids be so lazy lol. You straight up give them one of the more detailed photo guides and they give you that for a picture

Budgetfakes.com OG Vendor

Most pictures are so so or bad,.Great pics are harder to find. Most times its some fucked up hair , or a person lookinjg sideways or a picture of their id pic with the ovi on their face lol